1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion MEIKO's Scarlet module is very difficult to get...

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X & Project DIVA X HD' started by pisola, May 26, 2016.

1. pisola

pisola Welcome to DIVA!

idk how many times i've played in beauty campaign or live 6 (high % rare beauty) with new module lv 4 (3 people, even...), i couldn't get this single module!

facts that i know for this Scarlet module:
    1. Beauty themed
    2. Random drop

for the rarity itself, sources differently stated whether it's normal or rare, and i honestly don't know which is it.

can anyone confirm is this special/hidden module or not? and is it possible getting this module right now, cause for nearly 2 weeks i've been ransacking her boobs trying to get this single goddamn moduleeeeee..........

2. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

This module is one of the most dropped module when I played Meiko to get Lv. 10 friendship and I ain't even using new or rare module up.

It drops very often if you play special live 3-8 (6 if you want higher chance for beauty only.)
    It also drops in every Quest Mode: it doesn't even matter which element you are currently playing.