1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello Guest! Did you know that we're also on Discord? You can join us here: https://discord.gg/aa578Mm.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We adjusted the trophy points for posting in the International Forums to encourage non-english users to talk in their local language! Don't be shy! More information in this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have made an announcement regarding piracy in Edit Data threads, please read more in here.
    Dismiss Notice

Luka's Custom DLC Modules

Discussion in 'Project DIVA 2nd & Project DIVA Dreamy Theater 2nd' started by Dawn111, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Dawn111

Dawn111 Big Debut

Home Page:
    When I looked at the Luka's Custom modules in this link, why does her body skin is colored differently than her head? For example, when I looked at Luka's Pink Pop module, her skin color is different than her head. Is it because her body come from Miku's module?

2. Darksidehearts

Darksidehearts förlorat med dig

SA at Marshalls \ Social Psychology Prof. at CCRI
    Home Page:
    Well custom DLC is usually comprised of different module parts so it would make sense that her skin tone would be off if the author used another module part. It's difficult to make them match 100% without modifying the game itself.

3. Dawn111

Dawn111 Big Debut

Home Page:
    Aww okay. I guess that makes sense.