1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Limited Bonus New Project Diva f DLC Announced!

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA ƒ & Project DIVA F' started by Woahify, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Woahify

Woahify Newbie Player

Student
    Sega recently announced that there will be a DLC for Project Diva f on the PS Vita. It is called the Oumoji Pack(Japanese おおもじパック). It will include Tell Your World, Sweet Devil, Tokyo Teddybear, Monochrome Dream Eater, Senbonzakura, and Rin-Chan Nau as well as all of their respective modules! The expansion pack will also include 4 new AR songs! They are: Time Machine (1640mP), Odds and Ends(Ryo Supercell), 39 (sasakure.UKxDECO*27), and Weekender Girl(kz(livetune) × 八王子P)! The pack will go on the Japanese PSN store for 3000 Yen on Thursday, March 7th 2013.

EDIT: I actually went through the time to translate it this time. It ACTUALLY says that when you enter a Japanese PSN card code in for the first time during the 39 days(Mar-7 through Apr-14.) you get special bonus 3 things(not sure what they are.). After that the pack will still be available but without the special freebie bonuses.

Sega has also announced they will release Project Diva f decorated 3000 Yen cards in limited quantities. (Irrelevant to those who don't live in Japan though)
    [​IMG]

More information here: http://miku.sega.jp/f/dlc.html

And here: (In Japanese!) http://miku.sega.jp/info/adiary.cgi/0529#tm1359108807

2. Kaon

Kaon シュープリーム

Re: New Project Diva f DLC Announced!

Nice, now it comes with AR songs as well. I'm expecting to see more of the Weekender Girl dancing up close and personal. :>
    Now some of us won't have to get the PS3 F version! More importantly, that PSN card... DO WANT!!! :D

3. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki

The pack will be on PSN only for 39 days. Afterwards the DLC pack won't be available anymore.

4. Afiredone123

Afiredone123 私たちの惑星からの最後の愛の歌。

Does the DLC costs more than 3000 Yen or does it cost 3000 Yen? And, does it compatible with Asia ver. of Project Diva f?

5. Woahify

Woahify Newbie Player

Student

Sega has said that it will just go on the PSN store for 3000 Yen on Thursday, March 7th 2013. Sorry, they might release it in the Asia PSN,but for American PSN, highly doubt it.

6. angeal

angeal Newbie Player

If you're enough lucky, you can get one of the few copy of project diva F that's have a PSN code in for JAP account,
    this PSN code unlock some advantage for those who have a vita, like the song tell your world and his module for free,
    or the Oumoji pack that contains new diva F songs/module and some new others stuff for half of the price (1500 yens instead of 3000 yens),
    and this is the PSN code which is limited for 39 days, not the dlc Oumoji pack himself.

7. Afiredone123

Too bad that the special bonuses will not be ours because we already entered the Japanese PSN card code for the first time. I DO WANT THE SPECIAL BONUSES! XD

8. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki

woops, my bad.

9. Sprites

Sprites DI(v)A de Platine

I hope to have the game before 39 days ... already took 30 for f!

10. AeonixG

AeonixG Welcome to DIVA!

Was wondering where can we pre-order the Limited Edition PSN Card 3000 Yen, I'm very much prepared for it :D

11. infinity

infinity Little traveler

12. Tsukasa117

Tsukasa117 Intermediate Player

Student
    I'm trying to figure out something, I ran across some information that people who purchase the first run of PDf(PS3) will get a code in the game case that will let you download the new songs and modules for your Vita version is any of this true or is it just a rumor would really like to know because if not i could just buy some yen and get the DLC.

13. Afiredone123

The rumor IS true! When you buy the first run of PjdF, you will get a code in the game case and let you get 3 benefit. The 1st one is you get the song "Tell Your World" with its module "Linkage" for free. The 2nd one is the rest of the PjdF content will be costs half of the price which is 1500 Yen. The 3rd one is you can get the PS Vita version of Project Diva f for 5000 Yen instead of 6600 Yen.

14. Tsukasa117

Student
    Ah ok thank you for confirming that I'll take half price over nothing ^^, hopefully March wont set me back as much as I thought lots of games coming out that month.

15. dysayu

dysayu Big Debut

Digital Art student
    Hi all sorry i'm kinda late with news, just me asking a dumb question, will all the additional songs in the ps3 version be dlc for the vita too? I got somewhat confused with that rumor talk. Ehehe :)

16. Otase

Otase Advanced Player

Too bad my Vita is tied to the US PSN lol
    if Vita wasnt restricted to one psn account only
    i would have my friend in Japan buy the 3000 yen card and give me the codes.
    (Etheir way can live without it i gess)

17. Tsukasa117

Student
    Its not entirely restricted its just for most people the process to use you jap and US accounts is irritating as it requires you to have 2 memory cards one for you US account and the other for the Jap account then you have to restore you Vita to factory default and relog/program you Vita for whatever region your wanting to have access to PSN from. I can elaborate more but preferably not in this thread send me a message if you want a more in depth explanation.

18. clear096

clear096 Welcome to DIVA!

Hi, does anyone know if the new DLC pack with the 6 new songs is coming to R3? I'm hoping there's a slim chance since the PS3 version is also released in R3.

19. Afiredone123

No need to worry, though. I just downloaded the 6 new songs from JPN PSN and used it on the Asia ver. of PjDf. It work like a charm, though.

20. Nekof

Nekof Big Debut

I have already entered the code(Thanks to Almeria) Then I saw that the project diva f's price is now 5000 yen but how can I get the free song??