1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Jap Version of Project Diva F 2nd

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd' started by Seonaya, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Seonaya

Seonaya Welcome to DIVA!

Hello. im just a newbie in PDF2. so i bought a japanese version of this from my friend in japan. And really expects that when i updated my jap version, it will automatically turn into english subtitle.

Now, my main problem is that my jap version PDF2 can e translated into english Subtitle? or either on those menu titles? I know theres a US version of this game but it cost me a lot of money to buy this stuff. pls do help me. thanks

2. Seonaya

Seonaya Welcome to DIVA!

atleast it's readable pls do help

3. sp193

sp193 Intermediate Player

Only the English version has English subtitles. Since the PSVita has not been compromized yet, there's no way to translate the game unofficially.
    The only best advice that I can think of right now, is that you trade your game with somebody else, to get the English version.