1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Iya Iya Alien (イヤイヤ星人)

Discussion in 'Edits' started by SynZidane, Nov 4, 2011.

1. SynZidane

SynZidane Advanced Player

Iya Iya Alien イヤイヤ星人
    Singer:Megurine Luka
    Song by: 藤村哲弘

[​IMG]

Difficulty 9★ (Extreme arcade version)

I have studied the note map of the extreme mode of Iya Iya Alien on the arcade and have created this edit based on the note map of that song.
    There is no PV for this song, primarily because I lack the Japanese knowledge to choreograph and create a full-length PV for the song.
    Merciless in difficulty, this song mixes quick button changes, changing speed and short hold notes into a deadly note map which will challenge the most experienced of players.

Module: Miku (Regular: Hidden)
    PV only: No
    Used Slots: 58
    Data Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?njqjnbzyxlljasj
    A re-edit has been created by forum user 'Angeal'. Download it here! http://6crcly.1fichier.com/

2. Hinatax01

Hinatax01 Big Debut

Thanks for the Edit, but the song is off beat (the notes don't go with the song)
    try to change the offset in the editor (press start and then i think the 1st or 2nd option)

3. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

Actually the whole bpm is not correct since you can only put 4/4 beats. it would only be correct if there is 6/4 and 8/4 beats as well. Still hoping, that in Extend this function will be added but i think that won't happen because then everyone can just make a song insanly XD

4. SynZidane

Yeah, that's the problem. I'm hoping that they will include those beats too. Then I will be able to make a more accurate rendition of the song.

5. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki
    you could double the bpm of the song (so 4 beats will become 8) and let appear notes 50% more slowly. but then you'd have to edit the whole PV as well...

6. SynZidane

That's another good idea, but the problem I ran into when trying to do that method is that the BPM will only go up to 300.
    The only part of the song I could edit effectively is the 150BPM part as I could make that perfectly 300. I would need 400 BPM in order to fully recreate the song notes-and-all... =/
    Hopefully SEGA are aware of this issue and allow us to use a more varied set of time signatures in extend.

7. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

wait... there is a option, that notes appears 50% slower? I never heard of this o_ô Cause i use sometimes in my edits for triple notes, etc. double bpm. But i never know, that the speed can be edited as well @.@

well iya iya alien is actually possible to map like arcade ... (except the triple notes, since it is already over 300 bpm)
    But calcualting is hard o_o third part is 200 bpm ... it needs 6/4 beats, which is 300 bpm. first part is 150 bpm -> 225 (if i am not wrong) 2nd part... headache XD i don't get the solution of 170 bpm :/ (255 i guess?)
    Not 100% sure if it's correct after all :x

8. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki
    i don't know right now where it was in the edit mode but did you never noticed that there are some PVs existing where note speeds are changing? ^^

9. angeal

angeal Newbie Player

This is not bad, but the timing is off, so I make a re-edit version of yours, the off set is not perfect sometimes but correct I think.
    So, if you want to take a look on it, I can release the Edit Play here or by pm.

10. SynZidane

Sure, if you want you can remake it. That would be appreciated. If you send it by PM, I will update the original post with full credit given to you.

11. angeal

angeal Newbie Player

Thank you, so I'd prefer release it here, in order that everyone could improve it at all times.
    Because, firstly, it was your idea tro create this Edit Play ^^, well don't care about credits.
    I just added the mention : re-edit.
    There are two versions, they use the same .mp3 : for Project Diva Extend : Slot 00 :

http://rl8a7q.1fichier.com/

for Project Diva 2nd : Slot 59

http://6crcly.1fichier.com/

12. SynZidane

Thanks, Angeal. I really appreciate this re-edit. It's great and challenging. =)

13. angeal

angeal Newbie Player

You're welcome ^^, I like great difficult on my favorite song that's why I didn't refrain myself when I make it.
    Currently I work on an another Edit play with the song Perplexing Cybernetics, the mapping was done,
    but I have some problem with the PV, beacause of the changing of bpm, the game slow down a lot...

14. Miku★DIVA

Miku★DIVA Doushite Kounatta?!

15. bestz2541

bestz2541 Big Debut

Wow very fun

huh ? new learned XD