1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey there Guest! Take a look at this thread.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We adjusted the trophy points for posting in the International Forums to encourage non-english users to talk in their local language! Don't be shy! More information in this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have made an announcement regarding piracy in Edit Data threads, please read more in here.
    Dismiss Notice

Issues with DLC?

Discussion in 'General' started by kittylenlen55, Feb 28, 2017.

1. So I'm not completely sure if this has happened to anyone else, but I had some DLC downloaded for F2nd and X. One day though they were just gone for no reason. I was completely baffled about it because I wasn't sure what caused it. I guess the DLC I had was removed completely somehow, and even when I try to dowload and reinstall it it still won't show up. I did make sure I had enough space in my memory card so I have no idea what is going on. Did anyone else have this problem or is it just me?

2. i have dlc issue with F2nd and X, where even though i've purchased something, when i try to redownload it, it tells me to buy it again. when i try to buy it again, it gives me an error. it's not the same one as yours though, i just get a pop up saying that i can't buy that item

3. Try going into settings and restoring your licenses for PDX. That usually fixes the problem about 99% of the time.

Otherwise, you may have to delete the game and redownload it. If that still doesn't work, contact Sony's tech support.