1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Is there any way I could get a physical copy here in NorthA?

Discussion in 'Project DIVA 2nd & Project DIVA Dreamy Theater 2nd' started by AkiratheWeeb, Sep 12, 2015.

1. AkiratheWeeb

AkiratheWeeb Welcome to DIVA!

SnK Obsessor
    I now that this game is news of the past now but I absolutely love Hatsune Miku Project and have just acquired a PSP, only for the sole purpose of playing the earlier Project DIVA games. It sounds stupid, but since I am in North America it really isn't all that simple. In fact, the first games in the series I played were MikuFlick/02 and Project DIVA F 2nd for PSvita
    It would be incredibly helpful to me if anyone out there could give me advice on how to get myself a physical copy of Project DIVA 2nd? I don't mean like a several hundred dollar thing brand new, getting shipped all the way from Japan and everything, I am NOT willing to wait forever when I know I could play it now! I'm not picky, it's just been so
    so long..
    So, if you have any advice for me to try to figure out how to get a UMD for PSP of this (amazing) game please tell me

2. sp193

sp193 Intermediate Player

Re: Is there any way I could get a physical copy here in Nor

Other than looking through your game shops for used copies (which given that it only seen a Japan-only release, you're going to be hard-pressed), you can do one of the following:
    1. Check eBay (especially for your region). But I lost faith in getting Japan-exclusive items from eBay at a reasonable price.
    2. Import a used copy from Yahoo Auctions Japan, via a deputy service.
    3. Get a Japanese PSN account and buy the digital version. But beware that you can only have one PSN account registered for the PSP and PSVita.

3. AkiratheWeeb

AkiratheWeeb Welcome to DIVA!

SnK Obsessor
    Re: Is there any way I could get a physical copy here in Nor

Thank you so much! I finally got it, it's supposed to be delivered via mail soon!