1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The following games have been added to the forums in the "OTHER GAMES" section. (Zyon, Begami, Dynamix, Groove Coaster, Miracle Girls Festival and Voez). Check it out!
  3. Hello Guest! Did you know that we're also on Discord? You can join us here: https://discord.gg/aa578Mm.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We adjusted the trophy points for posting in the International Forums to encourage non-english users to talk in their local language! Don't be shy! More information in this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. We have made an announcement regarding piracy in Edit Data threads, please read more in here.
    Dismiss Notice

Is there a way to spam easier on a PSP?

Discussion in 'Project DIVA 2nd & Project DIVA Dreamy Theater 2nd' started by Mullet345, Sep 1, 2016.

1. #1 Mullet345, Sep 1, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
    I swear that it feels impossible to beat Intense Voice on the PSP due to not being able to hit the buttons fast enough during the long rolls section. So what I want to know is if there is a way to spam easily on a PSP (which would be for this song mainly, but could work also on other songs)? Or am I going to have to get lots of practice in to get my thumbs used to going fast?

2. You can try using your whole hand and arms tilting the PSP to each side quickly to spam the buttons, this technique is not efficient for everyone.

3. i actually just place the psp on a flat table, that helps me a lot cause the psp can't move anymore