1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Is there a release date for Rolling Girl on the US version?

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd' started by ElxYoPo, Nov 27, 2014.

1. ElxYoPo

ElxYoPo Big Debut

I love this song so hard! but i don't have the japan version of the game and the song isn't on the store yet, so i want to know when will it be there.
    Also, i hope it's on sale individually, because as i see on the store the rest of the DLC songs are only in pack and maybe they want to make us buy the "Song Club" to get this one as the others. Even if i would like to have the rest of the songs i don't care about them, i just want this one :(

2. dorothy3242

dorothy3242 Advanced Player

Re: Is there a release date for Rolling Girl on the US versi

I'm not sure when Rolling Girl will be coming out for the US version, but if the release order for the DLC is the same as it was for the JP version it should be a few (~4) months.
    The songs will all be on sale individually, the song club is just a season pass/bundle to get them all together for a discounted price instead of buying them separately if you choose to :)

3. ElxYoPo

ElxYoPo Big Debut

oh ok so i'll just have to wait :'/ At least it'll be worth...

PS: waw that profile pic is great! can i steal that? (i know the original image is on the Official Website but meh) i could pay you... with tons of thanks...
    PS 2: about your signature... i got the same goal of getting the maximum amount of everything on F xD but there was easier to get DP so i don't know if i wanna do the same on F2nd :/