1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Information Board faulty?

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd' started by Koushiro3, May 15, 2014.

1. Koushiro3

Koushiro3 Advanced Player

Federal Employee
    It seems like the game claims that i've done certain things in the game that I haven't - let's take the song Knife for instance, in order for you to use the recommended modules, you have to clear the song on Hard difficulty. Although, for me, it claims that i've already done that without even touching it on Hard (maybe because I got a Perfect on the song on Normal and Easy??).

It can get really confusing to know which modules I still have to unlock, when the game claims i've done things that I actually haven't done -_-

Why do I get the unlock for playing a song 5 times when i've only played it 3 times total (once on Easy, Normal, and Hard so far)? That doesn't make sense, and it's only some songs, not all... :(

Also, I can't find this so-called "White Facemask" accessory to get that last one for Soundless Voice.... i've tried pretty much every face accessory that could fit that description, and nothing. Which exact accessory is it, and how do you unlock it (seeing as that it's not any of the ones i've already unlocked/purchased...)?

Same for "Nekomata Tail" accessory, no idea where to get it and how it unlocks (the wiki doesn't go that far in the accessories....).

I'm sure I won't be able to figure out how to unlock "Mechanical Wings"... and as far as I know, I already have the Monocle and Wind-Up Key (which the game claims i've used both and cleared Thousand Year Solo using Monocle and same for the song Heart with Wind-Up Key....).

Fake Mustache for Cantarella seems to be one of the only ones that didn't "auto-unlock" for no reason without me actually using it during a song.... never again though, I couldn't stop laughing because of it xD

Black/Red Firm-sided backpack - wiki doesn't go that far in accessories, but it's definitely the first two black/red backpacks without the recorder/flute sticking out, this also didn't unlock automatically, I did have to actually use the backpack to get the unlock.

Miracle Paint I did have to use the Mini Top Hat (not the one with the recommended module, the one in your accessories) for the info board to unlock it.

Packaged I completed less than 10 Tech Zones and still got the unlock.... and for Melt, I did have to use the Heart accessory to unlock it. Haven't gone any further down the list on Hard than Cantarella (with a few exceptions from Pick Up).

Has anyone else noticed the glitchy Info Board?

2. Dyspnia

Dyspnia Retired cDLC Creator

University Student
    I don't know why everyone keeps thinking the info board messes up in game. Would the designers really put it there if it didn't work? Sorry to say but it's just really bugging me.

Anyway lets go one by one:

First, if you imported your F save, all modules and accessories unlocked from the previous save are there already which is why a ton of your stuff is already unlocked.
    The white mask is the surgical mask
    Beat Kagerou Daze on Hard for the twin tails
    I can't recall the way to unlock the mechanical wings

3. Koushiro3

Federal Employee
    Sorry, didn't mean to upset anyone x_x I tried the Surgical Mask (also referred to simply as the regular White Mask), but it didn't unlock when I cleared the song. I see there's 4 total White Masks that have variations of drawings on them. Do I have to use all 4, because using the plain one didn't unlock it :X
    For twin tails - okay, got it.
    I'll just have to keep playing to figure out how to unlock mechanical wings in the meantime I guess x.x

4. Dyspnia

University Student
    Did you actually clear the song with at least a Standard on soundless voice? MissXTakes don't count. And it has to be the plain one. Who did you put it on, Main or Guest?

5. Koushiro3

Federal Employee
    I put it on the Main, and my result was Perfect. The one you are referring to from HERE is #49 in that list, right? That's the one I used. Also I just realized the Mechanical Wings are those run-down raggedy brown ones that is at the top of the accessory list... I already had it, just didn't realize it xD

Edit: So this happened to be another one of those unlocks that were done automatically when I imported my F data... (which is what I assume happened to all the other Info Board unlocks, because they were already unlocked in F). I checked the info board again, and the one i'm missing is the 2nd to last one which I believe is "clear on all difficulty settings".

6. Dyspnia

University Student
    You should pay a bit more attention to which ones are grey and which ones are white ^^'

7. Koushiro3

Federal Employee
    Check last edit, I realized my mistake for that "after" the fact.

8. Dyspnia

University Student
    Edited original post just before you said that xD

9. Koushiro3

Federal Employee
    I see lol. The wiki has some missing info for the Info Board in general, but I figured out what I was missing, because the descriptions for some of the unlocks are identical :P

10. tojushiro

tojushiro Intermediate Player

Teacher
    Koushiro, could you tell me exactly what's missing on the wiki? I thought we had everything on the information board down correctly but if there are mistakes I'll go fix them.

11. Koushiro3

Federal Employee
    OK, this is all the stuff that is different from my perspective, when i'm viewing the Info Board for each song:

Karakuri Pierrot - The 5th one should be "Play this song on all difficulties", and not "Clear this song 5 times". There is no unlock for clearing this song 5 times.

A Thousand Year Solo - You mixed up the 2nd and 4th one, the 2nd one should be "Clear this song on HARD". The 4th one is the MAX COMBO among all playthroughs, but from my view it should be "Get a total of 1,000 MAX Combo notes throughout all playthroughs", not 968 (unless I translated it wrong...). It does say 1000 in the description after all, not 968.

Meltdown - Switch the 2nd and 3rd ones, they're mixed up the way that they're listed.

Luka Luka*Night Fever - The 2nd one should be "Clear this song 5 times", the 3rd one should be "Clear this song on HARD", the 4th one should be "Clear this song using the recommended module".

This Is The Happiness & Peace Of Mind Committee - Switch the 3rd and 4th ones, they're mixed up the way that they're listed.

Cantarella grace edition - There are only 6 things listed for this song, there are 7 total unlocks. The 2nd one should be "Clear this song 5 times", the 3rd one should be "Clear this song on HARD", the 4th one should be "Clear this song using the recommended modules", the 5th one should be "Get a total MAX combo of 500 notes throughout multiple playthroughs", the 6th one, which is missing, should be "Play this song on all difficulties", which would make the 7th one be "Clear this song using the "Fake Mustache" accessory".

SPiCa -39's Giving Day Edition- - Switch the 3rd and 4th ones, they're mixed up the way that they're listed.

Hello, Worker - Switch the 2nd and 3rd ones, they're mixed up the way that they're listed.

Destroy, Destory - The 2nd one should be "Clear this song 5 times", the 4th one should be "Clear this song using the recommended module", the 5th one should be "Get a total of 500 MAX combo notes throughout all playthroughs", the 6th one should be "Earn a MISS X TAKE rank", and the 7th one should be "Clear this song using the "Panic" challenge item".

Soundless Voice - There are only 6 things listed for this song, there are 7 total unlocks. The 3rd one should be "Clear this song on HARD", the 4th one should be "Clear this song using the recommended modules", the 5th one should be "Get a total of 500 MAX combo notes throughout all playthroughs", the 6th one, which is missing, should be "Play this song on all difficulties", which would make the 7th one be "Clear this song using the "White Facemask" accessory".

Erase or Zero - The 3rd one should be "Clear this song on HARD", the 4th one should be "Clear this song wearing the recommended module", the 5th one should be "Clear this song using the "High Speed" challenge item", the 6th one should be "Get a total of 3,930,000 points across multiple clears", and the 7th one should be "Clear this song with 0 notes in COOL, FINE, SAFE, SAD or WORST".

Double Lariat - The 2nd one should be "Get a combo of 85 in a single play", the 4th one should be "Clear this song on HARD", the 5th one should be "Get a total of 6,300,000 points throughout all playthroughs", and the 6th one should be "Clear this song using the "Micro Notes" challenge item".

Paradichlorobenzene - The 2nd one should be "Clear this song 6 times", the 3rd one should be "Clear this song on HARD", the 4th one should be "Clear this song using the recommended module", and the 5th one should be "Clear this song using the "Bird's Nest" accessory".

Heat Haze Daze - For the 6th one "Hit retry 5 times in a row while clearing all plays" - that's incorrect, it should say "4 times", not 5 (I have done this one myself, and confirmed it).

Envy Catwalk - For the 6th one "Play through this song and hit retry 4 times in a row" - that's incorrect, it should say "3 times, not 4 (I have also done this one myself, and confirmed it).

The World Is Mine - The 2nd one should be "Clear this song 5 times", the 3rd one should be "Clear this song on HARD", the 4th one should be "Clear this song using the recommended module", and the 5th one should be "Clear this song using the "Shy Target" challenge item".

2D Dream Fever - Switch the 2nd and 3rd ones, they're mixed up the way that they're listed.

12. Dyspnia

University Student
    The wiki has everything correct now thanks to OverReaction. I honestly don't know why the page had so many mistakes when the module page is just fine...
    Oh, and also for the future, why not just edit the wiki yourself? ^^'

13. Koushiro3

Federal Employee
    Because when I log into the wiki, it tells me I don't have the right permissions to edit pages.

The option "Edit" is grayed out on every page, and I can't click on it.

Trust me, I would've loved to have done it myself (along with work on the Titles), but without the proper permissions on the wiki, I can't touch anything.

14. Dyspnia

University Student
    Are you an actual member of the wiki, if not, log in and go to the PD wiki page. There should be a little thing saying join now or something on the top left.

15. Koushiro3

Federal Employee
    Yes, I am signed in as Koushiro3 on the wiki when i hover above the top-right of the screen.

16. Dyspnia

University Student
    But are you a member of the PD wiki? You may have just signed up for wikispaces and not the PD wiki itself.

17. Koushiro3

Federal Employee
    O_o well that's odd, lol, I thought all you had to do was register, but I see what I was missing and submitted the request.

18. OveReAction

OveReAction Global Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Done. You can now do as you wish.