1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Illustration Master

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd' started by Kyrika, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Kyrika

Kyrika Advanced Player

So I'm only missing one image for the Illustration Master trophy, but I've been missing this one image for months now, and I'm not sure if it's even a loading screen, because the gallery has a bunch of other images at the bottom that I know weren't loading screens, and the missing one is among those. I know the one I'm missing is this one.... any idea what conditions might be to getting it? [​IMG]

2. dorothy3242

dorothy3242 Advanced Player

That picture was my last one too. I got it very soon after watching all the AR songs that came with the game all the way through. I did that after reading somewhere that doing this was how somebody else got it, so I believe it's pretty likely that it is an actual requirement.
    I hope this works, and good luck!