1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

I DREAD gift requests

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X & Project DIVA X HD' started by Jr_Gohan, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Jr_Gohan

Jr_Gohan Welcome to DIVA!

None of the vocaloids are ever happy with what i choose for them when they ask for gifts. Even when i choose a gift that i know they like and is in the type of gift category they want. The only time i feel they're happy is if they ask for food.
    Anyone else get this feeling of dread? I really wouldn't be as bothered if it didn't take a hugh chunk out of the current affinity level each time... Or if the affinity gained at all other times wasn't so negligible.
    >.<

2. Kari

Kari Intermediate Player

they only like the stuff they're asking for (like "i can't keep singing with an empty stomach" or "i want something cute in my room") in my case. that works just fine. but if i give them something just why i feel like it (and it's stuff they are supposed to like, just as you said) they don't like it :D
    spoiled little vocaloids ^^
    so yes, i agree with you.

3. nofutur

nofutur IYA IYA!!

Home Page:
    https://nofutnoheya.wordpress.com/one-day-one-pic/
    I totally agree with you. When I first play this project diva I had the feeling our favorite singer weren't happy as they used to be. And, don't laugh at me, but each time I saw their face it made me sad and bored. So I decided not to care about those annoying trophies.

4. corrado33

corrado33 Big Debut

I agree. I liked the gift requests back in diva f 2nd. At least you could figure them out there! I hate to admit it, but I simply looked them up for diva x. Some of them are WAY off. What the heck is an Eek a leek and why is it something to play with?

Why is a suit of armor not inspiring to look at? Why will a christmas stocking help them sing with more emotion? The gifts don't really make sense to me.

And, half the gifts seem to be wasted? They aren't part of any of the requests and all they do is give you a short cutscene in the main menu/"diva room."