1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

How to upload the song from your usb to the game.

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd' started by Momiji_2hu, May 28, 2015.

1. Momiji_2hu

Momiji_2hu Welcome to DIVA!

Okay, so I'm still rather new to project Diva. I've beaten a lot of songs on hard and am moving up to expert, however I'm getting tired of playing the same stuff over and over. So I tried out edit songs, only to learn that even though you can download other people's edits, you also have to upload the same song to match the edit from a usb or cd. I have no idea how to do this, and I don't think it's explained anywhere in the game. If I'm wrong about anything please tell me so and I would be thankful if someone could explain this to me.

2. AjidoMarujido

AjidoMarujido Newbie Player

- Place the mp3 file onto your USB stick.
    - Put the USB stick into your PS3
    - Go to "Music" on the XMB and find the USB stick, should say "USB Device" or something
    - Press Triangle and select "Display All", all the files on the USB should be displayed
    - Highlight the song you want and press Triangle, select "Copy". The mp3 will be copied to your HDD, and you should be able to find it in-game.

Additionally, if you got the mp3 from a website like mediafire or something, you also have the option of just using the PS3 browser to go to the website and download the file directly to your PS3. Assuming you don't mind dealing with the garbage-tier browser.