1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The following games have been added to the forums in the "OTHER GAMES" section. (Zyon, Begami, Dynamix, Groove Coaster, Miracle Girls Festival and Voez). Check it out!
  3. Hello Guest! Did you know that we're also on Discord? You can join us here: https://discord.gg/aa578Mm.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We adjusted the trophy points for posting in the International Forums to encourage non-english users to talk in their local language! Don't be shy! More information in this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. We have made an announcement regarding piracy in Edit Data threads, please read more in here.
    Dismiss Notice

How many hours on FT?

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone' started by nofutur, Nov 11, 2017 at 05:06.

?

So, how long have you been playing our little Future tone?

1. Less than 100H

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. More than 100H

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. More than 300H

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Really more than this

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Don't know if you mind sharing, don't be shy let's share our stats.

2. I really haven't played anywhere near as much FT as much as I did any of the portable games. I think it might be the only Miku game that I haven't put in more than 100 hours.
    It's really weird considering how much more content there is but I just prefer the games portable.

Oh, actually, Mirai too. That one was kinda boring though.

3. I've played way too many hours and I'm still too bad for most of the 9 above songs.
    Nah, I really love the game and could play it all day long but I don't have the time to do so. Also I have to confess that I didn't play it since Future Tone DX was announced because I'll get the japanese disc version and wait till it's out before I start playing again (I prefer japanese language and ranking).

4. Don't worry Kari, I suck as well at8.5, 9..
    I played a lot at the PS3's project diva (F/F2nd and 2/Extend), it was aroud 130H per game. But now we have FT I can hardly play my little PDF because of the framerate, the different gameplay and maybe I'm afraid to loose my poor abilities lol