1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

How long do you spent for playing Project DIVA daily?

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA ƒ & Project DIVA F' started by Magical39, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

I'd like to know, how long you're playing Project DIVA daily :)
    Somehow it's interesting XD

Here is my little story, haha~

In week days, when I have school, I start playing Project DIVA f (Vita) when I go to school (sitting at tram), then I play on each break at school and when I go home (again tram). Approx. 1h daily. Sometimes, when there is a lesson missing (teacher ill, etc.), I get 1h more time to play, so it will be 2h.

When I am at home, I go play something different on my PC, then start playing Project DIVA F (PS3) at 6 P.M. till midnight or 1 a.m. XDDD So +6~7 hours.
    Since I do this mostly every week days, it's a huge amount of hours I spent XDDD

If new DLC Songs coming out, I wake up at 5 a.m. and start playing till I go to school (since DLC mostly comes out in week days) and do the same, playing in tram in school way, blah,blah,blah.

Weekend I mostly don't play since I have more time to play at PC, but sometimes I go out, so I play a little bit on my way, so prob. only 30 min on Sat. and Sunday.
    ---
    How I survive that hours of playing? high score, high score, HIGH SCORE EVERYWHERE!!! There are some days, where I spent over 5h (esp. NegaPosi =_=) just for getting a high score on a song, lol...

Wall of text, huehuehue. Your turn now~

2. kaiki

kaiki Sweet-Tooth Gamer

Lab assistant
    =.= i wish i can play as long as you do, Magical 39

For my playtime......
    weekdays:- 90mins on bus through and back from home to workplace+ 30mins on lunch break.
    weekends: depends on situation, but if lucky i got to played more than 5 hours on Project Diva (from the 1st to f)

That's all most of the time since i can't play at home due to my mum is around, and she against us for buying games.....partly due to our own fault for leaving a messy bedroom...
    <.< and also, since i should be busy for looking a new job (partly forced again), my gaming time is going to be shorten once again.... /swt

3. christenlanger

christenlanger Intermediate Player

I usually play on my way to work and on the trip home. I also sneak in a few songs when I'm on break. Around 1-2 hours every day. Also playing on rough rides somehow makes you improve when you're able to play still.

4. Taiki28

Taiki28 Advanced Player

Student
    Well, in the week days i play almost 2 hours at day because, with my school schedule (1:30 pm to 7:50 pm) i only have the time to play in the bus and before going to sleep. Because i live a little far of the school almost 40 min in bus, i think its a great time to play and if i have luck i can play when the teacher is not in the class and in the weekends i play almost 3-4 hours at day and when i have to go out in saturday i play it in the bus like in the week days

5. Almeria

Almeria アイサレタイ
    Staff Member Moderator

Studying Media Science at Södertörn University
    I used to play on the PSP maybe 2 hours on weekdays, I have mostly short schooldays and the long ones have 1 1/2 hours free time in them. Unfortunately the PSP is sort of broken now, so I only have the PS3 now. I try to squeeze in 1-2 hours on weekdays before and after school and maybe 4-6 on weekends. I hang with friends too, so I don't have all the time in the world, but it's my prioritized game :)

6. Darksidehearts

Darksidehearts A calm state of mind is proof of skill and mastery
    Staff Member

Assistant Psychology Prof. at USF
    Yeah, just a little bit prioritized Almeria. The Raptr notifications keep piling up on my screen about a friend of mine who started playing Diva F XD

I was playing Dreamy Theater 2nd tonight with the small controller trying to get used to it more and sort of felt bad that most of the songs have never actually been played even once. I know this is going to sound a bit strange but I've decided to not play Diva F until I complete more of Dreamy Theater 2nd. I've waited for F and most people who have it are close to completing it but I don't quite feel right leaving 2nd off without at least finishing more of it than just a few songs before moving on the the next one. Does that make any sense or am I just being crazy?

7. Almeria

Almeria アイサレタイ
    Staff Member Moderator

Whoops, sorry xD

It makes sense, but I personally wouldn't have had the patience to not start a new game xD But if you've already played PD2 on PSP then it's sort of the same, only with better graphics isn't it? I would've continued on that when I got tired of PDF x) But none of the games are going anywhere, so you can take your time with whichever you want ^^

8. Darksidehearts

Staff Member

You have a point there, most of it is basically the same and I did complete pretty much everything in 2nd on the PSP aside from some extreme versions of songs I don't like. I would like to play the original Project Diva songs in Dreamy Theater 2nd because I don't own the original one on the PSP. So maybe I should just do them and then play F?

One lesson I have learned from using the small controller: If you balance between that and the standard controller your accuracy for the standard seems to increase quite a bit. Well it does for me at least. I'm getting a bit frustrated with the small controller because it seems like the triangle button doesn't always want to work for me.

9. Almeria

Almeria アイサレタイ
    Staff Member Moderator

Like I said, you do as you want ^^

Oh, that's a good thing, I'm absolutely hating the arrows on the small controller, I can't do them! I keep pressing one of the buttons wrong and it's only by chance I can do it, so perfecting Tokyo Teddy Bear on Extreme will be entirely up to luck as far as I can tell for now. I'd like one of those big things just so I can play properly without being sabotaged by the controller >.<

10. Darksidehearts

Staff Member

Well when I was talking about the standard one, I'm referring to the one that comes with your PS3.

11. Almeria

Almeria アイサレタイ
    Staff Member Moderator

So did I, I just called it "small controller" because it's the smallest xD I meant the standard one, I don't have any other ones :P

12. Darksidehearts

Staff Member

Oh, well I guess I need to pay attention a bit more now don't I? XD