1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you unlock Future Rin on the Vita?

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA ƒ & Project DIVA F' started by thewookie, May 12, 2014.

1. thewookie

thewookie Welcome to DIVA!

A few week ago I purchased another Vita in order to host my Japanese Vita games. The first thing I did was purchase the DLC I had missed on the vita since I had a US account. I purchased the 6 song pack and the free one downloaded both of them and started playing. I beat the first Rin song 50 times like I normally do when restarting Project Diva f/F to get future Rin and she didn't unlock. I then played the song based on the module and it didn't unlock and neither did the miku and Luka versions. Did I buy the wrong DLC?

2. Kaon

Kaon シュープリーム

Future Style Rin is DLC only for Project Diva f with the six extra F songs and modules, so you don't have to clear 50 songs with Rin.

The module should be located on the bottom of Rin's module selection and is labeled as "Extra" without the module image.

Other than that, is the DLC fully installed?

3. thewookie

thewookie Welcome to DIVA!

It was unlocked lol. Didn't know it was just like given to you on the vita lol. Wasted all that time lol. I have beat メランコリック 150 times across all my games because of Future Rin. Is see already unlocked on the English Vita release?