1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you feel about the English PDF2nd?

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd' started by dorothy3242, Nov 21, 2014.

1. dorothy3242

dorothy3242 Advanced Player

Whether it be translation choices, especially of the songs and names, or little things that are different in it the English Version besides that (surely there must be /something/ besides translation, right?)
    Personally I'm conflicted between being really amused and a little bit annoyed that this is still missing an e:
    [​IMG]

2. OveReAction

OveReAction Global Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

It is supposed to be a shortened "Traditional".

3. dorothy3242

dorothy3242 Advanced Player

Oh really I never knew! That's cool. I feel dumb now though for being confused for the longest time because on the f website it had been listed as "Trade School" until some point recently. Which made more sense to me than Trad School, but now that you've told me that it's short for Traditional I can see it now.

I'm not very familiar with buying two of the same game in different regions, but the way they redesigned the cartridge for the PS Vita version was also really nice. Well, I bought both versions for f too but that didn't have a physical release, so.. I was worried about how to tell them apart when they're in a travel case or something like that. As well as the addition of music notes to the cover. They're glittery and nice.

4. Joe4evr

Joe4evr Unemployed software dev

I'm kinda mixed about it, at the moment. For example: On the one hand, F 2nd has some of the best songs (IMO) compared to F, but on the other, it also has a lot of songs I don't like as much, whereas F has a lot more songs that I can enjoy listening to repeatedly. I dunno, maybe those songs in 2nd just need some time to grow on me.

Another thing that bugs me is that there's only a single song without English subtitles. When they revealed that option, and even in the Options menu itself, it's implied that there would be multiple songs without English subs, so the fact that there's just one just sticks out like a sore thumb. (Unless this is a difference between the US and EU versions, PEGI is known to be more lenient than ESRB like that.)