1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The following games have been added to the forums in the "OTHER GAMES" section. (Zyon, Begami, Dynamix, Groove Coaster, Miracle Girls Festival and Voez). Check it out!
  3. Hello Guest! Did you know that we're also on Discord? You can join us here: https://discord.gg/aa578Mm.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We adjusted the trophy points for posting in the International Forums to encourage non-english users to talk in their local language! Don't be shy! More information in this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. We have made an announcement regarding piracy in Edit Data threads, please read more in here.
    Dismiss Notice

How did you find out about the Project Diva series?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheDoctor-Kun, Nov 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. I was wondering how other people found out about the PJD series... So how did you?

As for me I found out about it from a friend back in highschool. We would mostly play the psp version on a PSP emulator on a desktop. Although I was aware of the long blue haired twin pony-tailed hair of miku back in middleschool. I wasn't properly made aware of who she was back in middleschool. Now I flipping love her like my wife <3 kek. If I have one that is T^T #foreveralone

2. My first time finding out about Project Diva was when I saw a demo for Project Mirai DX on the 3DS. That eventually led to me getting the full version and got me curious as to what other games fell in the same category. F was my first main Diva game I played and since then I've played all of the games in the series (asides from Diva X since I have yet to get it).

3. A lot of people say that Diva X is one of the worst Diva games due to the lack of songs as well as bad plot. But personally Diva X is not as bad as they say. Yes the story is somewhat odd but I find it pretty unique. Diva X also has a plat trophy if you're interested in getting more plat trophies on your account. But trying to plat the game is a true grind for sure. On with the songs, they're catchy and I believe they have melodies that combine previous songs into one big concert, despite that there's just a hand full of them. I reccomend Diva X if you're in for a Miku story with the og squad and some trophies :3

4. In my case it was because of Persona 4: Dancing all night. There was a DLC Song with Miku and well...I got curious about her and looked her up on the internet and found out about the games and vocaloids in general. So I bought F and F2nd on Vita, then on Ps3 and since then I played every part of the series. Simple as that :D

TheDoctor-Kun likes this.
  5. I left my 360 for a PS3 in 2012, to meet again a friend who did the same during the 2011 PSN outage. I discovered God of war, uncharted and mid 2013 I decided to give a chance to this game that reminded me Dance dance revolution >.<
    They I bought the psp version, Dreamy theater ...

7. "I left my 360 for a PS3 in 2012, to meet again a friend who did the same during the 2011 PSN outage. I discovered God of war, uncharted and mid 2013 I decided to give a chance to this game that reminded me Dance dance revolution >.<
    They I bought the psp version, Dreamy theater ..."

Huh... really? I wouldn't thought of getting a console just because of a friend getting it. Especially when I have strict parents and had no job at the time. But now that I have a good paying job I got FT with the season pass and a ps4 white controller :3. Kinda reminds me of hisokeee

Oh and I kinda don't know how to properly reply/quote someone so sorry for a messed up replies T^T

8. This is gonna be super weird, but Just Dance 2016 got me into Project DIVA