1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

HORI Controller for PDF

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA ƒ & Project DIVA F' started by OveReAction, Nov 9, 2012.

1. OveReAction

OveReAction Global Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

[c][​IMG][/c]

With the ideal large arcade-style controller for use in Dreamy Theater 2nd and Extend, now, HORI reveals 2 new arcade-style controllers for Project DIVA F for PlayStation 3.

The first one is the original model. It is based from the previous models use for DT2nd/Extend. But in here, the touchpad is located below, it is represented for Scratch notes like from the PSVita version. Just like the first one, it bears the same size dimensions of 690mm x 430mm x 70mm but it's a kilogram lighter than the last one. It costs a whopping 33,900 JPY, which they wanted another Miku (39) reference. You can pre-order them here.

[c][​IMG][/c]

[hr][/hr]

Now for the second controller. This controller is the mini version of the one above. It is sized 370mm × 225mm × 60mm and weighs 2kg. The buttons have PlayStation's trademark button designs. While for the middle ones are 2 analog sticks from the DualShock controllers for Scratch notes. Yes, it's official, you can hit Scratch notes by flicking the analog sticks like you swiped the touchscreen! This costs 9,800 JPY and no pre-order plans for this time.

[c][​IMG][/c]

2. infinity

infinity Little traveler

I want the first controller :/ , but it's expensive and the shipping price will be more than 100 €, and with a cost like this, the customs fees will be more than 80 € . :(

Question : With the new "scratch notes system", it means that it will not be able to play "F" with the old "Hori dreamy theater pad" ?

3. OveReAction

OveReAction Global Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I'm afraid, it's an AYE.

4. chinad34th

chinad34th Newbie Player

Where can I order the second one?!

5. infinity

infinity Little traveler

According to projectdiva.fr, it's not available yet, maybe Hori is waiting to sell all the premium controllers first !!

6. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki
    i'm going for the second one, since it has a miku artwork on it :3

7. chinad34th

chinad34th Newbie Player

Tell me if you see somebody selling it, then!

8. infinity

infinity Little traveler

9. infinity

infinity Little traveler

BEWARE, the 2012/11/19 pre-sales for the first controller will be closed and it's selling well :
    [​IMG]

10. Darksidehearts

Darksidehearts A calm state of mind is proof of skill and mastery
    Staff Member

Assistant Psychology Prof. at USF
    The first one is way out of my price range but it's something to aspire getting at some point if I am lucky enough in the future. However I might save for the second controller, still need to save for a Playstation 3 and Diva F.

11. SynZidane

SynZidane Advanced Player

Why do you decide to torture me with these, Hori. D=
    I want them, but I have the DT2nd controller, so there's not much point apart from the analog stick/touchpad thing.
    If anything, I'll wait for the smaller model.

12. infinity

infinity Little traveler

Something new in the details, we can now see the display panel !

[c][​IMG][/c]
    [c][​IMG][/c]

13. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki
    uuuugh NOW there are adding an artwork of miku to the big one? >.<
    damn.. the big one is just way too expensive, i can't afford the money for it.

14. Darksidehearts

Staff Member

You know, I don't mind spending the cash for it. I mean I didn't need those kidney's anyway right?

15. infinity

infinity Little traveler

you can pre-order on many website but it will be available in march 2013 :
    Amiami
    Playasia
    For the big one, same seller

For amazon.co.jp, write 初音ミク -Project DIVA- F 専用ミニコントローラ in the search line (they got the limited white !!)

Rakuten.co.jp

You've got the choice ^^

16. Darksidehearts

Staff Member

Well as far as I see it, I have two options here. I could just try at a later date to get the larger one if and only if I'm lucky enough in a year down to road to bump into it online for a good price, although who'd be crazy enough to sell it once you have it? Or I could just spend what's left on my credit card and get the smaller one now. *sigh* why must I be taunted with things I can't afford?

17. infinity

infinity Little traveler

The limited edition will be sold at a very higher price now, all the pre-orders are finished, all you can do is to wait and search on the japanese auctions website or japanese online shops, but it will be very hard to find one at a very good price. The other solution is to wait one year or two, surely Hori will make another Arcade stick for a future Project diva game and you will see tons of "old" Arcade Sticks on many websites : Yahoo auctions second hands and brand new Sticks. (remember the first price of this old Stick project diva 2nd : 29,939 JPY )

It's too expensive to play with one game but it's the only way to have a feeling close to the arcade game :

18. Darksidehearts

Staff Member

I think that would be the ideal method, it may take time but it would be worth it in the long run. However what I think I'm going to do is just save up to get the smaller one because it "should" be in my budget if plan things out right. I really do need a job, still looking but I'm hoping to land one before the end of the month. I was looking at what I have set aside for the Playstation 3, thus far it's $240. Now obviously I can't use as much of any paycheck for spending freely without paying what needs to be paid first. The way I figure it, if within the time being unemployed since June I was able to set aside that, it may be possible to work it out.

Besides, some day in the future we'll all be selling our souls for that controller with the option to have a hologram of your favourite Vocaloid pop up on the controller after clearing a stage with a PERFECT rating.

19. blackkat

blackkat Welcome to DIVA!

Anyone find any other place to buy the large controller other than Play-Asia? They want $528 (+shipping) for the Large Controller and $163 (+shipping) for the Mini Controller.

Amiami only has the Mini Controller and it's going for 8,300 yen (+shipping), which is $103 (+shipping) using Paypal's conversion.

I would really like the large one. From the main HORI STORE site, it's going for 33,900 yen, like the first post said, which is $422 using Paypal. That sounds reasonable to me, I just don't understand Japanese well enough to read (only fluent in understanding when it's spoken), so I'm not sure how to order one from the HORI STORE site, or if they'd even ship to the US (as many figure companies will not, and only do local shipping to my dismay at times). So I feel like I'm stuck with Play-Asia, that wants $100 more for the large controller. I don't know about you, but I feel like that's a bit outrageous. If Play-Asia was asking for $450 or $475, I'd most likely bite right away, but....

Anywho... My question again is: Has anyone found another site that is taking pre-orders on the Large Controller? I've looked around myself, but not finding anything else so far. Reaaaally hoping AmiAmi will have it since they've got the Mini there and the game. Oh, which I've not done the AmiAmi to Play-Asia comparison on the game yet. Play-Asia wants $87 (free shipping, unless you get a controller with it) for Project Diva F, while AmiAmi wants 6,060 (+shipping, unless bundled with a controller), which is $75 (+ shipping) using Paypal. In other words, if AmiAmi gets both the game and the Large Contoller, I'm so ordering both from there, much better deal, as it is more expensive from Play-Asia and the free shipping on the game would be negated if combined with the purchase of the controller.

Well, that's all I've got,
    - Kat

20. infinity

infinity Little traveler

Well, the only way i know to have this large controller is to use a proxy-buyer : i'm using http://www.mbttoys.com/ just use the http://www.mbttoys.com/2005/02/search-service.html

don't forget to ask about all the fees and what it will cost you in the end. But you need to hurry, and maybe it's too late (there was a deadline for the pre-orders (http://www.horistore.com/products/detai ... ct_id=1180) ), i don't read japanese but it seems you can pre-order one ?

It seems that the shipping cost is free inside Japan for a product over 5000 yens, but just ask Mio boutique Tokyo, in English, French or Japanese, don't forget to be very very polite and to put maximum details about what you want, your address, etc....

For a product like this you will have to pay ems shipping, so it mean also import taxes.

Just ask.

EDIT :
    it's something really, really big :

The big one
    [​IMG][​IMG]

The "small" one
    [​IMG]

Source :vocaloid.blog120.fc2