1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Have just found this on Play-Asia...

Discussion in 'Project DIVA 2nd & Project DIVA Dreamy Theater 2nd' started by SynZidane, Nov 10, 2011.

1. SynZidane

SynZidane Advanced Player

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva 2nd (Low Price Edition - Arcade Debut Pack)
    Release date: 15th December
    [​IMG]

Wow, SEGA seems to be bringing out these games thick and fast now.
    Could this mean that they are releasing an arcade style Project Diva 2nd for PSP? If that is the case, I am happy because I have always wanted to try arcade version PoPiPo on the PSP. Though I could be wrong, this could only contain the IC card along with the game. Pretty strange either way as I read somewhere it has improved mechanics and features. I'm going to pre-order it nonetheless.
    I could have got this completely wrong though. Anyone care to enlighten me on what this is, apart from the obvious that it is Project Diva 2nd.

2. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

3. Suyo

Suyo Master of Unfortunate SAFEs
    Legendary Supporter

Website Maintenance, amateur Game Coder
    Home Page:
    http://www.greencouchgames.net
    I think it's like the Ohadouken (I bet it's spelt wrong) release of PD, as the "Low Price Edition" says - just cheaper and with a little ad for the DLC in the manual :p

4. SynZidane

SynZidane Advanced Player

Oh right, and there was me getting all excited for this. I will probably get it regardless.

5. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki
    The Low Price Edition will be called "Project DIVA 2nd#".
    This game will include all Extend modules as well (but only the modules. no extend songs!) and the updated main menu + game mechanics of Extend, shortly said: It's an updated version of 2nd.

The Arcade Debut pack includes some Project DIVA Arcade related goodies, for example an Arcade IC Card for the machine.

6. Tonghua_

Tonghua_ Big Debut

As Miku said, an updated version for a lower price sind here in Japan there are so many 2nd hand project diva games in the stores for about 30~35$, but no one actually buys them because it's either to expensive or they just waited for extend, so Sega needs to cut down the prices of a PD 2nd for selling it again. :3

Yes, there won't be all the arcade songs, PVs or items in the arcade version even if it's quite expensive compared to the usual version. There only will be a few more items available you weren't able to get in 2nd - only in arcade- before. That's all.

7. LenBananas07

LenBananas07 Welcome to DIVA!

Hi, I kinda just came here randomly ^^; but does anyone know if the song "Spice" is in project dive 2nd? I saw videos of people playing it on youtube but it doesn't say anywhere that its in the game and I haven't unlocked it so far. Please help. :)

8. Steven

Steven Black★Rock Shooter

1st Year College (BS-Info Tech Major in Programmin
    nope it's an EDIT Play...

9. SugoiAisu

SugoiAisu Welcome to DIVA!

I've got a question.
    Is the low price Project Diva 2nd the same as the regular? Meaning are they the same songs and modules? Any added or removed features? Just wondering...
    Oh yeah, also, I don't mean the arcade debut.

10. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki
    the low price edition contains a code for psn store whree you can download all extend models for use in the game. so the low price edition has more modules if you do that.
    in addition the low price edition has some updates from extend in the menu and has also the "fast DLC loading" feature.