1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

News Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone' started by BladeTH, Sep 15, 2015.

1. nofutur

nofutur IYA IYA!!

Home Page:
    https://nofutnoheya.wordpress.com/one-day-one-pic/
    Now we have to wait 6 days for the DLC.

2. Mullet345

Mullet345 Advanced Player

According to a recent twitter post from Sega, next 2 songs getting their ExEx chart in Arcade FT are Dear Cocoa Girls and Ihora Song. Should hopefully be interesting charts for both of them. No idea when they'll be added to FT on PS4 though, since I have a feeling they may not make it into DLC batch #3.

3. cyberkevin

cyberkevin Intermediate Player

Certainly in DLC Batch #2
    Because we are now at 7 Extra Extreme missing on Future Tone with the first DLC ;)

4. Kari

Kari Intermediate Player

i have a technical? problem with the dlc song "shake it".
    shortly after the rin/len part i can't hear the music anymore for about 3-4 seconds. the music sets in again after that but the notes don't match with what i'm hearing. on extreme difficulty it's really annoying because this is one of the few songs i'm able to get a perfect without too much trouble (thanks to my missing skills :D). i had to try like 20 times before the song was like it should be.
    i can fix it by restarting the song several times so it's not that bad but very annoying until it works. i just wanted to know if someone here has the same problem or if i'm the only one ^^°

and i also wondered about the song "romeo and cinderella". why is it a 8 on exextreme when it's rated as a 9 on extreme?
    and in my opinion it's far easier on exextreme. or is it "just" a 8 in comparison to the other exextreme songs? i don't get it ^^

5. Asvel2572

Asvel2572 Big Debut

College Tutor
    There is the misconception that because of the name (extra extreme) that the charts are supposed to always be more difficult. The actual purpose of exex is to add slide notes to the pre-future tone update era songs. Sometimes they make these charts easier or more difficult than their extreme counterparts

Almeria likes this.
  6. Kari

Kari Intermediate Player

ah so that's why.
    yes, i thought exextreme is supposed to be more difficult than extreme but i'm releaved it's different :D
    thank you for answering ^^

7. stratoside

stratoside Advanced Player

the song going away and then coming back with delay can be fixed by pressing option and then continuing
    this happens to ALL songs, i think there's some programming issue (happens to me often)

8. Kari

Kari Intermediate Player

ah i see ^^
    well, i'm releaved to hear that because i thought something is wrong with the song itself (since it was the first time it happend in my case). i'm glad i just have to press option instead of restarting the song over and over again so thank you :)

9. stratoside

stratoside Advanced Player

I thought my PS4 was dying, I was about to make a thread about this issue just to be sure, then I read your post

this issue started after the 3rd patch, i hope SEGA fixes it soon

10. Mullet345

Is How Did It Happen bugged on Hard in regards to the score %? I find it annoying that it's not in the right position when sorting by clear rankings as the % ends up lower than the song before it. Anyone have this same problem or is it just me that has it?

11. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

Sorry, can you explain it again? Right now I don't understand anything.

Songs and %, clear rank, lower than the song before... Somehow it doesn't make sense?

12. Mullet345

Pretty simple. When sorting by Clear Ranking i.e Not Cleared/Standard etc, the songs are sorted by the % obtained when beating the song from lowest % to highest %. So in the case of How Did It Happen, the % for that song is lower than the song above it, which to me doesn't seem right. It only does this for that song on Hard (Easy and Normal is fine).

13. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

Until I understood you use the english title of Doushite Konatta, the first sentence makes sense now lol.

So the %-tage is lower than other songs, but why is this exactly an issue? Aren't %-tage determined by the amount of COOL and HOLD (while using different HOLD methods can change the value of an ordinary clear) or are you talking about another % which has nothing to do with the ranking of the song (as in, it always come with an fixed % amount)?

14. Mullet345

[justify]The % I'm referring to is the % that shows at the results screen and above the score in the song selection. The issue I have is that the songs should be from lowest % to highest % while sorting the songs by Clear Ranking, so seeing a song with a clear % lower than the song/s above it is sort of triggering my OCD.[/justify]

15. WWEdeadman

WWEdeadman Master of the 1 Safe

Chemist, Twitch Streamer, YouTuber
    Home Page:
    http://www.twitch.tv/WWEdeadman
    #695 WWEdeadman, Sep 20, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
    I don't know what your issue is, doushite ko natta doesn't rank weirdly for me. It's where it should be percentage wise when I sort by clear rank. Which songs do you have next to it? Maybe one of those is bugged.

EDIT:
    OK, so I now have 1/6 out of gravity after Adoloscence, even though I have higher Percentage on Adoloscence.
    [​IMG]

I don't know whether that's a bug, or if the game just doesn't use percentage for ranking...

16. Kari

Kari Intermediate Player

Does anyone know if the song "kagamine hachi hachi flower fight" will be added as dlc?
    i heard that sega hasn't been able to contact the producer and that's why the song isn't in the game.
    i really like the song and i was pretty disappointed because of that ^^

also i would like to know how you guys are able to play the real fast songs on extreme. because i can't do that at all, either my hand gets fatigued or i can't keep up from the beginning, for example the song "den paradigm".
    i tried to lay my controler on a table so it won't slip away but that only works with "the disappearance of hatsune miku" in my case.
    a little help would be appreciated ^^

17. WWEdeadman

WWEdeadman Master of the 1 Safe

Chemist, Twitch Streamer, YouTuber
    Home Page:
    http://www.twitch.tv/WWEdeadman
    Yeah, that is all we know about that song. They can't contact the producer.

Also, I can't play den paradigm either, and also use my controller as an arcade pad (lying on the table) for Disappearance on Extreme. No idea how you're supposed to make that happen on a controller regularly.

18. Mullet345

Anyone know what the 2 images posted in a recent twitter post from Sega are for (it's to do with Arcade FT. My guess is it's for new songs but not sure)? One has a crescent moon with what looks like a searchlight, and the other image I can't tell what it is. Anyone know which songs from Mirai DX that are still to be added to Arcade FT have a crescent moon in the PV?

19. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

#699 Magical39, Oct 12, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
    https://twitter.com/alteightria/status/78610568237432832

pianoXforteXscandal

right side for now might be glow. But the problem is, it uses PDA shadings so there is slighty a chance, that it might be something different. But colorwise it would fit to glow.

EDIT:

there is one thing that's bothering me.

but... idk

20. Mullet345

So PianoXScandalXForte is the most likely to be the left image, but you think the right image is either Glow or Animal Fortunetelling? Guess we'll wait and see what one it'll be (then again, it could be something entirely different), but either way both songs will end up being shorten for sure.