1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2nd Okaidoku Ban

Discussion in 'Project DIVA 2nd & Project DIVA Dreamy Theater 2nd' started by marioysikax, Dec 20, 2011.

1. marioysikax

marioysikax Welcome to DIVA!

OK just found out about this game but completey zero info about it. Nothing on diva wiki, nothing on wikipedia and google just gives tons of links where to download it...
    I read someone said DLC won't work but is there something new or special?

2. Steven

Steven Blackā˜…Rock Shooter

1st Year College (BS-Info Tech Major in Programmin
    well the changes in Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2nd Okaidoku Ban is improvements of the speed & DLC (the DLC option like in Project Diva Extend is added) where you can import it so you won't have wait longer for the DLC to load also if you brought the game legally (UMD) you'll have the product code for the extend pack as for the PSN version you'll get the game along with the extend pack

[​IMG]

3. marioysikax

marioysikax Welcome to DIVA!

Thanks Stevem! Oh so "DLC won't work" means they didn't know how to import it :D
    There's also 1.01 update to original 2nd so I assume I can get same features if I update my 2nd but without extend modules. There aren't any translations on neither but I saw someone planning it.

There really should be wikipedia style page for every diva game on diva wiki >_>