1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Has piapro dropped support for project diva f 2nd?

Discussion in 'General' started by rinchanlife, Jul 10, 2022.

1. rinchanlife

rinchanlife Welcome to DIVA!

I've been looking everywhere and I can't find the DIVA password option, i wanted to play some edits in F2nd but i can't because I don't remember the DIVA password

2. steelpuxnastik

steelpuxnastik SHINSANWASWITCH is ready and working!

useless piece of shit
    Home Page:
    https://www.instagram.com/jandevalua/
    How name of thread corresponds to your text? As for me, for those like me who do not really uses edits, it seems like that are two parallel problems.
    Can you tell more detailed, step by step, where you get the problem?

3. IceKareem

IceKareem Newbie Player

The young one
    Two things:

1. You don't need the password in order to play or watch the Edits. The password is only if your going to edit it (terminology).
    2. If your asking about the Japanese version and music downloads straight from piapro to the game, from what I've heard, the piapro support is technically still there. However, over time I guess piapro changed their systems and F 2nd can no longer download the music straight from piapro. This isn't a big issue though, since you can still just technically download the music from the original upload on your computer, and transfer it to your PS3 by a USB.

Ik this is like a 2 week old post, but I was bored so just wanted to reply to a few things

Crystepsi likes this.