1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The following games have been added to the forums in the "OTHER GAMES" section. (Zyon, Begami, Dynamix, Groove Coaster, Miracle Girls Festival and Voez). Check it out!
  3. Hello Guest! Did you know that we're also on Discord? You can join us here: https://discord.gg/aa578Mm.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We adjusted the trophy points for posting in the International Forums to encourage non-english users to talk in their local language! Don't be shy! More information in this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. We have made an announcement regarding piracy in Edit Data threads, please read more in here.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Hardest Songs In Future Tone?

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone' started by Mullet345, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Why only use two slots instead of four? For both L and R macros I use my index finger, unless it's necessary to use both L and R in succession like on Gothic and Loneliness Extra Extreme. It's mainly practice, since whenever I change macros, I usually have a lot of trouble getting used to the new set.
    Using only triple note macros, I almost perfected Gothic and Loneliness Extra Extreme yesterday. My best run was of only three mistakes and I'm still salty. =(
    However, I never thought I'd be so close to passing such a hard song so soon, so you just have to believe! =)

2. I tried to use macros also in L and R analogs but I really can't do the arrow notes with the thumb sticks...