1. Hello Guest! Did you know that we're also on Discord? You can join us here: https://discord.gg/vxqdaG4.
    Dismiss Notice

Game crashing when selecting Custom DLC Module

Discussion in 'Custom DLC' started by Akari, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Akari

Akari Welcome to DIVA!

Hello! This is my first time using this forum so sorry if I make any mistakes...

Anyways, I was making a Custom Module just for fun and decided to test it
    Although, after selecting the module in game, the game just crashes without an error message or anything
    Can someone help me?

I also have uploaded the textures so you could test it, here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/2txdyg5fwymgkmr/custom_dlc_that_crashes.rar/file

2. Project.Cuties

Project.Cuties Welcome to DIVA!

Does it load in? Or does it crash while trying to load in? If it crashes while trying to load it in, that means something is wrong with the module. Like if you used a head module for the body part, which doesn't work. You might also wanna check the textures before you export it, make sure that they're normal and not a glitchey mess. If this doesn't work, let me know!

3. Akari

Akari Welcome to DIVA!

It crashes while trying to load in. I used Miku Default Head and Body. Althoug, when I rewrite the texture to export the .igb, the textures are all ok, but in the DLC data the textures are all glitched, what can I do to fix them?

4. Project.Cuties

Project.Cuties Welcome to DIVA!

So, when you make your texture, you have to run them through the programs that come in the AFS2EXT folder, then choose the nequant.dither ones of them, then choose them before exporting them! If you have no clue what Im on about, watch this video:

5. Akari

Akari Welcome to DIVA!

Oh! I was selecting the wrong texture file. Thank you so much!!!

6. Akari

Akari Welcome to DIVA!

#6 Akari, Jan 28, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
    Edit: Oh, nevermind, extracting the .CPK file again fixed it!
    So, I did the same thing, but with another module, and it didn't work. Any clues why?