1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

future tone glitch?

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone' started by futuretype, Jun 5, 2018.

1. futuretype

Hello again! While streaming Future Tone the other day, me and my audience encountered a strange audio glitch. I'm not looking for a solution or anything, I just thought it was interesting, and I wonder if anyone else has encountered this? And maybe, if anyone knows why it happened, I would absolutely love to hear why!

I want to preface this by saying that I was not using headphones, and I did not change any of the settings while in or outside of the song. I was streaming, but I've been streaming this game consistently for months and sometimes for hours, and this has never happened. However, I do put my PS4 on sleep mode and do not close out of the game, often for days or even weeks. (Though, I have never had this happen despite that.)

That being said, I'll quickly explain what happened before I share a video that shows the glitch.
    Basically, at a random point in the song, the audio clips (or gets stuck). It does come back, but it does so seconds after, which results in it being off sync from the game chart. The first time this happened, it didn't fix itself, but it did after I restarted the song. It didn't happen again for another half hour, when it quickly fixes itself after I pause.

I wasn't recording, so I downloaded this video from Twitch. So, please excuse the poor quality!

2. Doctopus

Doctopus Project Alpaca "BDFL"

#2 Doctopus, Jun 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
    More like an issue with the PS4 system. I saw glitches on system menu/games all the time on PS4s with long uptime or awaken from suspend multiple times. (especially if you suspend a PS4 and immediately awakes it. There used to be a moderately high chance of crashing the system menu, not sure if it still does this now because now I always wait for at least 1 minute after the power LED turns orange and then try to awake it)

I never had problems with FT though.

3. futuretype

You're probably right, I didn't even think about that. It makes a lot of sense though, especially considering the game, lol. I guess I gotta shut down my PS4 more often!