1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Future DLC possibility?

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd' started by Magical39, Jan 15, 2015.

1. dorothy3242

dorothy3242 Advanced Player

Looking at the japanese dlc page, it looks like this is end of it, because they are having a special promotion where those who have bought all the songs so far will get the gold miku module for free?
    Sad, sad :(
    The 15th and 16th songs are "Uta ni Katachi wa Nai Keredo" and "Electric Angel"
    Electric Angel Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Uta ni Katachi wa Nai Keredo Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Modules:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. NekoPocky

NekoPocky Advanced Player

Home Page:
    http://www.Otakupocky.tumblr.com
    Aw, I really wished Pallete, Iroha Uta and Buttlerfly on Your Right Shoulder got into the DLC picks :c

3. chibakuroki

chibakuroki Intermediate Player

A SECOND YEAR HIGHSCHOOLER - UGH
    Well, at least we now know that those songs are probably gonna get into PDF Extend :v
    Or maybe the announcement is just a sign that SEGA is working on Extend kyaaaaaa
    Still waiting for shake it! :(

4. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

You should tell us since where is an announcement or a sign of PDF Extend while SEGA already work on another rythm game, based of PDF engine:
    http://gematsu.com/2015/03/project-diva-like-miracle-girls-festival-announced-for-ps-vita

:D

You can forget shake it! unfortunately. As long it wasn't at least PDA excluse, there is barely any chance that a Mirai song will ever make into PD Game.
    Only the other way around works somehow lol. Example: Romeo to Cinderella, Melancholy, World is Mine, etc.

All we can hope is (if DLC stops now) that at Mikus Birthday that they might announce any future plans.

5. dorothy3242

dorothy3242 Advanced Player

Does this mean Miracle Girls Festival is actually Project Diva Extend,
    Just a Project Diva without vocalo- wait it has project 575 on the list of series it will include so there's still vocaloid involved.
    Making it a Project Diva, just without crypton vocaloids?

6. NekoPocky

NekoPocky Advanced Player

Home Page:
    http://www.Otakupocky.tumblr.com
    So no PDFE? I mean they can still do it, can't they ? 2nd still has some left over songs (Time limit, Disappearance, Iroha Utah, Pallete, Lovers Suicide to Oblivion, Nekomimi Switch, Sound, Dear, and so on) and they'd just need some new ones to fill the rest of the line up. They can't just leave us hanging on 2nd with the potential for Extend..well they can but it'd feel weird for the F series to just be 2 games when the PSP series was 3.

7. chibakuroki

chibakuroki Intermediate Player

A SECOND YEAR HIGHSCHOOLER - UGH
    When i replied to Neko's post, i didn't exactly mean that SEGA is REALLY working on PDFE. I was joking and speculating that if PDFE is gonna make it, the songs Neko mentioned may be included within it. Sorry for being unclear.
    Well, Rosary Pale got into PDF :v Some Mirai songs got into PDA and maybe its gonna be Mirai >> PDA >> PDF :P

IMO Miracle Girls' Festival is kinda a copy of PD...

8. sp193

sp193 Intermediate Player

It's just that they've hit their first anniversary of selling DLCs, and are now trying to celebrate that and to get more people to buy DLCs by releasing a bonus module. Personally, I don't see that as a sign that they'll stop releasing further DLCs. In fact, the special module will be added later on, as yet another DLC item that costs 178 yen.

On the other hand, if they suddenly announce that they'll be selling all DLCs as a bundle at a discounted price after a long period of no further announcements, that might seem more likely to be a sign that they've decided to end support for PjD F 2nd.

9. ElxYoPo

ElxYoPo Big Debut

I heard the DLC Song Club (the thing that they sold you as the game came out to get all the coming songs for free) was 75% of the price of all the DLC songs individually, that meant it was 14 total DLC songs but they made 2 more, i don't know if they will do more.

Anyways, i was waiting for Sega to end the support for PDF2nd, so they make a PDFExtend (cause buying a bundle of 30-40 songs is cheaper than buying them as DLC); but now that i know it'll be no PDFExtend i hope they keep making DLCs for the rest of the life... in that case, i hope it happens earlier, but maybe on December we'll know about Iroha Uta and Butterfly on your Right Shoulder.

10. sp193

sp193 Intermediate Player

I didn't find anything like "Song Club" in the Japanese PSN store, so it might be a US-only thing. If it's a US-only thing, then I don't think that it'll affect how SoJ will develop this series because their primary market is still in Japan.

There's nothing that suggests that there won't be a new game in the future, although it just seems like the current one isn't dead yet. Selling DLCs is just how companies make money nowadays.