1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The following games have been added to the forums in the "OTHER GAMES" section. (Zyon, Begami, Dynamix, Groove Coaster, Miracle Girls Festival and Voez). Check it out!
  3. Hello Guest! Did you know that we're also on Discord? You can join us here: https://discord.gg/aa578Mm.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We adjusted the trophy points for posting in the International Forums to encourage non-english users to talk in their local language! Don't be shy! More information in this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. We have made an announcement regarding piracy in Edit Data threads, please read more in here.
    Dismiss Notice

Friendship

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Darksidehearts, Sep 29, 2017.

1. My mind was in a dark place for a very long time but I had enough and wanted human contact after all those years of being alone. That day I joined, I joked about it being the best birthday gift but truthfully, it was. I finally gained the courage to move forward in my life in some way. Faced myself, faced my loneliness. It wasn't easy though. I had to talk myself into doing so and almost didn't bother. I didn't know if I would be accepted here and I was scared...but I had to know. I had to try. Before I did that, I wrote down my thoughts. How I had felt up until that point and what I wanted for myself. I found that...and more. I made sincere connections with people on here and even found my best friend. I was happy. Things are different, I'm losing more of myself each day but for now; I think it's all right to share this. These thoughts. Anyway, before I change my mind.

[​IMG]