1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Forum resolutions

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Darksidehearts, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Darksidehearts

Darksidehearts A calm state of mind is proof of skill and mastery
    Staff Member

Assistant Psychology Prof. at USF
    Simply put, this is a small list of things I want to accomplish this year on the forum. These have been in the back of my mind for a bit.

1. Be more active, not just lurking around like I usually do.
    2. Finish those guides I have promised to post here for a long time. (How to import your save data to Dreamy Theater 2nd, and such.)
    3. Host another contest, a smaller one with the help of someone else. (properly plan it out before anything happens and come up with a solid back up plan.)
    4. Get better at answering people's questions (kind of goes along with #1)
    5. Follow up on some of my previous threads with more detail and videos.
    6. Update my profile on here (e-mail and such)
    7. Really get back into the swing and work on getting on the leader-boards again at least once. (I've been playing a lot of PD2nd in the past year.)
    8. Finally submit a couple of ideas I've had that might add some more fun to this place. (depends on my personal commitment and if the planning will work for those involved.)

Hopefully this new year has started off well for everyone here, can't say it has for me but it's starting to turn around a little bit.