1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

ENG [F English] CHVRCHES - Night Sky Edit

Discussion in 'Edits' started by DarkLordPsycho, Sep 9, 2013.

1. DarkLordPsycho

DarkLordPsycho Welcome to DIVA!

Song Name Night Sky (English)
    Song by CHVRCHES

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is my first edit, I made this a non Vocaloid song. I wanted to do something entirely in English, and I also thought it would be fun to to celebrate the release of CHVRCHES first full length album due out September 23rd 2013.

A quick note:
    I noticed that the Edit mode will not allow profanity. There is no profanity in this song however the word "Streams" must be considered as such, because I had to purposely misspell it as "Streems" for it to take the lyrics.
    Finally, you will notice Bad Boy Len on the loading screen. I decided not to use him, but because he was in the Edit02 position it would not let me remove him without removing Edit03 which is Kaito, so I just turned him off.

I really enjoyed making this and I hope you guys like it. Please give me any feedback, and let me know what you think!

Modules: Violet Butterfly Miku and School Uniform Parka Kaito
    Difficulty: 5 Stars (It you think its too easy, or I ranked this wrong, let me know and I will fix it!
    Edit ID: (1228)
    Editor ID: (DarkLordPsycho)
    Song Download: The album is not officially out yet. However, while there are places to download the song early, the album will be available from most music outlets including the iTunes and Amazon on 09/23/2013. Please, if you enjoy the song, support the artist! :)

2. hisokeee

hisokeee Intermediate Player

Re: CHVRCHES - Night Sky Edit

it is crucial the music is identical to the one u used for your edit or else it wont be in sync. Because even if its the same song, they have different starting times in the beginning, and even miliseconds off will ruin the experience. so telling people to find the music wont work very well. but apparently this forums doesn't approve of posting 3rd party download links so i dunno how people get around that lol, I just tell them to check my youtube for mine.

3. DarkLordPsycho

DarkLordPsycho Welcome to DIVA!

Thanks for the feedback hisokeee! I really love your edits, even though I am absolutely horrible at them, I just need to keep practicing!

What do you use to record your videos if you dont mind me asking? Id love to post the video so people can see exactly what they are getting. Also, is their a hosting site you would recommend for the mp3?

Thanks!

4. hisokeee

hisokeee Intermediate Player

mediafire is what i use but u are not allowed to post links like those on this forums. i bought the avermedia capture card to capture all my videos, its a portable version so even if u dont have a high end computer, u can still record 1080p lag free. http://www.ncix.com/products/?sku=82330 ... =AVERMEDIA