1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

ENG [F English] Amayumerou ~ Kagamine Rin and Len, Hatsune Miku

Discussion in 'Edits' started by Lilliaal, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Lilliaal

Lilliaal Welcome to DIVA!

Amayumerou
    Kagamine Rin, Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Len
    Song by Hitoshizuku, Yama

Module: Miku Yukata Style, Sakura Moon, Len Yukata Style
    Difficulty: 8*
    Edit ID: 4643
    Editor ID: Lilliaal
    Song Download: Not the best quality, but nicosound will do the trick.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I've been working on edits for the past two months but haven't finished anything until now. I worked very hard on this, and am planning to make more. I'll admit I'm more interested in the actual play than the video so I may have more notes only edit plays.
    I tried to make the video make sense on it's own, but it might be more elucidating to watch the original pv to properly know the story.
    I think that's about it. I'd really like to know what you think. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated the account and edit ID due to moving accounts.

2. AjidoMarujido

AjidoMarujido Newbie Player

Re: [F English] Amayumerou ~ Kagamine Rin and Len, Hatsune M

I downloaded this last night, the PV seemed very good. I think that I got the wrong MP3 though, as the music was a little bit off, so I'll try it again tonight.

There are so few decent edits for the english version of this game, so I hope to see more from you.

3. Lilliaal

Lilliaal Welcome to DIVA!

Ah, I'm sorry it's not synced up for you. I tried with the version I linked and it works just fine for me. I'm pretty sure you can adjust the timing on your end. Edit play timing setting and regular play timing settings aren't automatically the same, so that might be doing it.

Thank you very much. n_n

4. AjidoMarujido

AjidoMarujido Newbie Player

Nah, it was my own fault. Pretty sure I downloaded the wrong MP3, I went back and downloaded it again, and it works fine.

Upon getting the right MP3, and playing it all the way through, I would only have 2 criticisms:

1. The BPM at the very beginning and very end is slower than the bulk of the song, and you didn't adjust for that, that makes your targets a little bit off from the beat. That's really hard to go back and adjust though.
    2. There are a few parts where the targets are close to the edge of the screen, and you have the notes fly in from the close side, giving very little time to react. Generally want to try to avoid that.

But like I said before, very good job, imo. Especially for your first finished edit.