1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Edit Play downloading error?

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA ƒ & Project DIVA F' started by Wreather, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Wreather

Wreather Advanced Player

So I've been trying to download Edit Plays from here, PDfrance, and the project diva wiki site. There are like 10 that I want to download, but only two have worked. When I try to download the others, it'll make me wait while it's supposedly downloading, and then it'll say "an error has occured", followed by this message in PDF:
    [​IMG]
    (This was taken with my phone and I don't know why it always makes the pictures go sideways, so sorry about that.)

Does anyone know what it says/how to fix this (if possible)?

2. PSI Gaming

PSI Gaming Stressed? Don't fret!

Sounds like you're having a Time Out error.
    There's a lot of causes, but usually it's because the request you sent to the server (in this case, the JP PSN Server, I think) took longer than the server was prepared to wait.
    If you're far from Japan, this would probably be normal (just my theory) but if you're near Japan, you might have slow internet connection.

3. Wreather

Wreather Advanced Player

Oh, I see. Truthfully, I don't use the JP PSN. I don't know if that affects it or not. I don't think I'm close to Japan, and my computer takes 2-3 days to download about 3 gigabytes while my friends only have to wait hours, if that. So I'm guessing my internet is slow too. The last song on the list of 10 I tried to download actually worked, but I accidentally exited so I had to download it again, but the second time, it gave me that error. So would it eventually work if I kept trying? It's not that big of a deal if I can't have the edits, but it'd be nice...

4. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki
    you can access the japanese edit play database no matter if your PSN account is japanese or not. you really might have some problems with your internet connection. maybe you should recheck the settings in your router or try another time.

5. Wreather

Wreather Advanced Player

Today is the second time I've tried, though not as determined as last time. It probably is my internet, then. I'll see if I can find a way around it. Now I know what the problem is. Thanks guys!