1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Edit mode help?

Discussion in 'Project DIVA 2nd & Project DIVA Dreamy Theater 2nd' started by Nepgear, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Nepgear

Nepgear Night ★ Fever

Home Page:
    http://azureunbalance.tumblr.com
    Okay, so, I haven't the means to mod the poop out of my PSP, so I can't get the translation patch. All I got is 2nd# on UMD and a hella old original PSP. I've unlocked all there is to unlock, and figured out how the DIVA Room stuff works, etc.

The only aspect of the game I haven't really experienced is the edit mode. Now, there's a few guides online, one on the very wiki this forum is tied into, but they only really tell me how to set up the edit...age. Which I've already figured out how to do. The main PV edit screen is what baffles me, one who has a very limited grasp of written Japanese. I can sorta figure out where some of the stuff is, but aimless clicking only gets me so far, and I usually end up giving up after 10 minutes brings me nothing but camera spinnage.

To put it kinda shortlish, I'm looking for a full translation of Edit Mode. All the menus and options and stuff. I'm sure someone here knows what they all mean, or at least has translated screenshots, right? I mean, it's not a matter of life and death or anything, but if anyone has the time, it'd be super appreciated.

If only Sega would just follow through with their Diva F teasing and release it in English...

2. kittylenlen55

kittylenlen55 Big Debut