1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

DT 2nd Loading

Discussion in 'Project DIVA 2nd & Project DIVA Dreamy Theater 2nd' started by trappycakes, Jan 1, 2013.

1. trappycakes

trappycakes Big Debut

Hey all I've run into a problem after buying DT 2nd and was wondering if there was anyone who could point me in the right direction as it was a pretty expensive game...My problem is loading the game onto my PS3. When I downloaded the game it gave me 2 downloads, the actual game and something for my PSP. From what I've read you can use your Vita instead of PSP to load the game but I can't find anyone with the exact steps to do this with. Can anybody help me out with this? :)

2. Daverost

Daverost Pro Player

To use anything from a PSN store on your Vita, that account needs to be attached to your Vita. The way things work after a certain firmware update, you'll need another memory card if your current Vita account isn't your Japanese account. There are plenty of resources out there for how to switch accounts, but I've never done it, so unless someone else comes in here and tells you how, you'll have to do some Google legwork. It's a short process, though.

Once the app is on your Vita, connect it to your PS3, start Dreamy Theater 2nd, and run the app. You'll need your Project DIVA 2nd save file on the Vita and it will need to have been created with that Vita (if it still works like it does when run through a PSP).

I assume you already have Project DIVA 2nd, because you will need it to play Dreamy Theater 2nd.

3. trappycakes

trappycakes Big Debut

I haven't had my PSP in a long time since I got my Vita. So is there a version I can buy through PSN that would let me play PD2nd on the Vita?

4. Daverost

Daverost Pro Player

There's a digital version of Project DIVA 2nd up on JP PSN, yes.