1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Does the digital Future Tone bundle include Ghost Rule?

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone' started by AlixaOathkeeper, Jun 25, 2018.

1. AlixaOathkeeper

AlixaOathkeeper Welcome to DIVA!

Project Diva Future Tone DX and it's digital western release counterpart just Future Tone, both have over 220 songs (if you get the bundle with Future sound and Colorful tone for the digital copy). It would be nice to understand the lyrics and controls since both introduces a new mechanic, this is why I am considering getting the digital western release version instead of the physical copy of the JP one.

My problem is does the bundle include the new song Ghost Rule? The Future tone bundle alone costs $53.99 and I see there's an add-on for Ghost Rule that costs $7.99...I am just wondering if the $54 bundle includes ghost rule because the PSN details only specified the bundle includes "all of the content of Future sound and Colorful tone". I really love the song Ghost Rule and it would be nice to know if I'll also get that from the bundle.

Thanks to whoever can clarify this for me!

2. nofutur

nofutur IYA IYA!!

Home Page:
    https://nofutnoheya.wordpress.com/one-day-one-pic/
    Future tone's season pass included the first 3 packs and the disc version for the DX version included those dlc and the last one with Ghost rule and Suna no wakusei so I guess you'll have to pay for Ghost rule if your version is Future tone bundle (without DX)

AlixaOathkeeper likes this.
  3. AlixaOathkeeper

AlixaOathkeeper Welcome to DIVA!

that means i have to get the season pass as well..dangit

thank you for your answer :))

4. nofutur

nofutur IYA IYA!!

Home Page:
    https://nofutnoheya.wordpress.com/one-day-one-pic/
    At that time the cheapest way to play the full version would be to buy the japanese disc version or to wait a future discount. The bundle includes Colorful tone and Future sound, I checked because I first thought Sega included the season pass in this bundle but no. That makes the bundle+season pass+last dlc.

AlixaOathkeeper likes this.