1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone here make their own edits with the notes?

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA ƒ & Project DIVA F' started by hisokeee, May 29, 2013.

1. hisokeee

hisokeee Intermediate Player

I'm having a lot of issues timing the notes together to sync with the song, what method do you guys use to sync it the best? do you just play it second by second and place the notes one at a time or try it real time then fix it up afterwards or is there another method that works better?

2. cyberkevin

cyberkevin Intermediate Player

I've started to do one some days ago, I have some problems too with it, but I can see some tricks for now :

One : Just play the song, and try to place your notes at the best you can do.
    Two : Just enter into Edit Note mode, and press R1 + Triangle to preview the music for each note, and edit the placement of your note.
    First time, it's a bit annoying to do, but after some times and trys, you do it really faster.

Three ? : I've tried this, it wasn't really a good idea finally : read your song on your computer at the same time with a software like "Audacity" to see perfectly where you must place the note.
    It's just an idea I had, but I've stopped use it... It was not fast and finallly, not good for the antural timing.