1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Do medleys count for the 30 songs?

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X & Project DIVA X HD' started by NekoPocky, Mar 2, 2016.

1. NekoPocky

NekoPocky Advanced Player

Home Page:
    http://www.Otakupocky.tumblr.com
    So PDX releases in 22 days and I was wondering if we still have 6 unconfirmed songs or do the medleys count as part of the 30 song tack list? If they do count for the 30 songs, how do you guys feel about the tracklist then?

2. Almeria

Almeria アイサレタイ
    Staff Member Moderator

Studying Media Science at Södertörn University
    Yes, they do count to the 30 songs (it was confirmed in the 5 min video explaining the live quest mode, I think. Maybe some other video if not that one).

I haven't commented much on this game because I'm honestly not very hyped for it. I'll most likely enjoy it like I'd do any PD game but the song list feels a bit lacking to me. My biggest problems lie with the live quest mode but it's not what you asked for so I'll leave it at that :P I won't diss the song list completely until I've seen how enjoyable they are in-game (and I haven't heard many of them in the first place). I'd say I like about 2-3 songs maybe but that's just me.

3. angeal

angeal Newbie Player

Still, I don't believe that Sega already announced all the new contents for the game, without talking about precedences in which sega has always kept hidden up to 2 or 3 songs until the release, it would be kind of...dissapointing to know all about PJDX since more than one month before the launch, and have nothing more to wish or to discuss about it.

4. Otase

Otase Advanced Player

Same here, did try the demo already and didn't like enough or as much i could with the F titles.