1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Divaller is here! And ready for preorders!

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone' started by David Perales, Oct 3, 2019.

?

Are you buying this controller?

Poll closed Nov 2, 2019.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. David Perales

David Perales fevernight123

#1 David Perales, Oct 3, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
    The Divaller is finally here and ready for pre orders!
    Preorders can be found here:

Divaller is a 3rd party controller created by Gamo2 team who are also known for making popular controllers like
    “SVRE5/9 sound voltex” and “PHOENIXWAN” controllers.

The Divaller is on preorder now and is “said” to ship on November of 2019, no specific date on shipping as of now.
    Those who preorder within the preorder window will receive “ first batch.” That will ship on November.
    As of October 3rd preorders are still available and available for first batch.
    If you wait, next batch will be in 2 months.
    [​IMG]

The controller is said to work with PS3, PS4, PC, and Switch.

Here is some description of the controller:

Height: about 8cm

Length: about 68cm

Depth: about 25cm

Net weight: about 9kg

Cable length: about 2.0m

Made with metal parts and acrylic glass.

Controller introduces the main 4 buttons (that are fully lighted) these are used to play the game just like the arcade version and also includes a fully functional touch slider design after the Future Tone cabinet. Additional buttons like a yellow start button and pink buttons that are on both sides of the top corners of the controller for easy PS4 navigation.

[​IMG]

Price of the controller runs you at a hefty price of $439 (without shipping) for basic switches that contain: DAO customized buttons and 150g microswitch.
    These basic buttons are actually good enough to play 9.5 level maps and are able to play 16th notes (rapid notes)
    So if you’re not looking to spend so much this option is better.
    Gameplay can be found here (using 150g microswitch):

If you are wanting an original, replica feel of the arcade, I would suggest the Sanwa OBSA-100UMQ & LHSXF Switch.
    This will add $159 to the original price of the controller making the price of the controller $598 (without shipping)
    But I would recommend this for those who are wanting a true Project Diva Arcade feel.

Shipping cost depends on where you live.
    For me the shipping was: $118 (in United States/ Texas)
    I paid for the Sanwa OBSA-100UMQ & LHSXF Switch and the price in total for me came out to be: $716

Now, yes, this controller is expensive, use judgment when purchasing items like this, if you are worried if it’s worth it, wait for gameplay. I plan to make a review of it when I get my hands on it.

My final thoughts of this? Not sure. I haven’t played with it yet but based on their track record on their controllers they are high quality.

If you would like to see more of their products from Gamo2 please look at their twitter or webpage.
    Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/GamoTwo
    Webpage: https://www.gamo2.com/en/

shinhokutousa likes this.