1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Die Gekishou, DIE!!!!!

Discussion in 'Project DIVA 2nd & Project DIVA Dreamy Theater 2nd' started by Magical39, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

YOU DARE TO GIVE ME 5 FINE?!

[​IMG]

One time... I will kill you Gekishou ... and this with 0 FINE!!! :@

NEW SCORES:
    The Singing Passion of Hatsune Miku: EXTREME

2. kaiki

kaiki Sweet-Tooth Gamer

Lab assistant
    =.=" you know, i wish i can have half of your skills to kill that Extreme scores...... *still struck at fail....not even a cheap after a 300+ replaying....*

3. Massaca

Massaca Big Debut

Wow, that's, yeah wow. And must be ridiculously frustrating to have gotten so close :o Have you made any progress since? (or even tried?)

I'd been trying to just get a standard a couple days ago. After about an hour my thumb and underside muscle at the top of my arm were quite sore and I had a slight bruise in the palm of my hand cause I'm sure I was doing it wrong (end of the controller was rubbing into my palm a lot). Next morning I got my standard (by 10 notes >_>) after just a few tries and another standard a little after but then I also got this:
    438 + 183 = 621 = CHEAP! O_o Apparently you need 622, not 621. And strangely it somehow managed to be my highscore O_o
    My arm is still a slight bit sore too, lolz.

4. Toadsili_T

Toadsili_T Newbie Player

Very impressive feat there, Magical39! Huge respect for nailing this song so damn well; I'm presuming you're just using a standard PS3 controller to pull this off as well? That chant part is the absolute worst for me; I can never seem to get the double note stream timing right. :/

Now if anyone can pull off a pure "Cool Perfect" on the PDArcade version of this song, my bets would be on you. :P