1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Collections?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Dyspnia, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Dyspnia

Dyspnia Retired cDLC Creator

University Student
    So, a lot of us have seen the "Show us your Vocaloid collection" thread, but maybe some of us don't collect nearly as much Vocaloid stuff, so what else does everyone collect? It can be anything from stamps to trading cards to soda cans to whatever! The size of your collection doesn't matter either, small or big, show off your dedication to your fantabulous collection!

You can either take a picture or just describe!

Let's start:

My Pokemon Collection:
    [​IMG]
    My Nintendo Collection:
    [​IMG]

2. Darksidehearts

Darksidehearts A calm state of mind is proof of skill and mastery
    Staff Member

Assistant Psychology Prof. at USF
    My boxes and figurines shall be on display as soon as I fix my digital camera ^_^

3. Japes

Japes Advanced Player

I absolutely love collecting things, but my collections end up not amounting to much due to financial reasons and storage reasons (being a college student means I don't keep many belongings). Maybe over my next break I will take a few pictures.

4. Darksidehearts

Staff Member

[c]I'm debating which ones I want to showcase. I have plenty of small figurines collected from over the years. Different games, anime and such. Do you want me to just update this post over time or post a new one each time I have something to show off?

Introducing the Queen of Friendly Fire herself: Kanon Daiba!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is one of my many boxes
    [​IMG]

Asuna the Flash & The Queen of Friendly Fire Kanon
    [​IMG]

The two I aspire to own someday, the Hayami figurine will be the hardest to find. Any H20 fans out there?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Honestly, I think wanting the Luka one is a given when you're talking to me right? >_<
    [/c]

I think as a celebration of the completion of my room (when it happens) I will set them all up on a shelf and take a picture or video ^_^

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I can hunt down my camera I might post my stuff here! Even though the last comment was 7 days ago :P I really want that Tony Luka too :( I've been hunting for it for weeks now trying to find a decent deal. Maybe she'll get a rerelease or something.

6. Darksidehearts

Staff Member

Well it's been awhile since that particular figurine came out, so it's due for a re-release (Optimism!)

7. scarf

scarf Intermediate Player

It's a little embarrassing, but the only thing I really collect is Pirates of the Caribbean merchandise. Specifically Jack Sparrow items. Anything with him on it, I will keep and cherish for all time.

We recently moved, so a lot of my stuff is still packed away, but here is what I could find.

First, all my posters. Of course I have more, there just isn't enough wall space
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then my shirts. Again, this is only a few, the rest are still packed away.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

There are quite a few books. Though lot of them are poster books, magazines, and sticker books.
    [​IMG]

Clocks. For some reason there are many different PotC clocks....
    [​IMG]

Puzzles
    [​IMG]

Dolls/figures/whatever you want to call them
    [​IMG]
    That Barbie Pink Label Captain Jack Sparrow is one of my prized possessions @_@

Pillows and blankets, though I never really use the blankets because it's always so hot here
    [​IMG]

Then just random stuff like board games, a lunch box, Valentines cards, a birthday ribbon and fabric.
    [​IMG]

Fabric...

As I've said before, I have so much more random Jack Sparrow stuff, but it's all packed away. I really wish I could have it all in my room but I'm losing space already.

The only PotC things I won't collect are the video games. They are all horrible.

8. Darksidehearts

Staff Member

Aw, don't be embarrassed. It's fun (and expensive) to have a hobby collecting things.