1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Bugged module/hat?

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone' started by Veila, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Veila

Veila Welcome to DIVA!

Hello!

Driving me crazy trying to google this problem, so I figured I'd try posting here.

I realized today that one of my 3rd Encore dlc outfits (Len's 1925 "Conductor Vermilion") is bugged. And it's not even the entire outfit, it's JUST the hat.

Neither "Buy and Change" or "Preview" will get it to show up. The outfit loads just fine by itself, but the hat gets permanently stuck on the changing animation whether it's loaded with the outfit or not, and I end up having to just restart the whole game. At this point, the entire outfit has been "bought", and the file has been saved. I just can't load the hat now that I've bought it.

I know it's a bit late past the dlc to just now be noticing this (never bothered with the outfit til now, whoops). Any idea of how I could possibly fix this? Any way to reinstall the 3rd dlc pack or something? The initial install of the dlc pack went fine, just freakishly slow, so not sure how just that random hat got jacked up.

Also, no idea if any other dlc outfits are effected, but any fix for this would likely help those anyway.

Thanks!