1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

ATTN: Need help with 2 titles!

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA ƒ & Project DIVA F' started by Koushiro3, Jun 30, 2013.

1. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki
  2. Koushiro3

Koushiro3 Advanced Player

Federal Employee
    Sweet! Now I can get 100% titles knowing this :)

For #87, even though the site says "Master Module", i'm pretty sure it says "Module Master" in the US game, seeing as that's correct english (and makes slightly more sense, I honestly thought this was the title for using all modules at least once, and not for unlocking the extra modules...) :P

I was right about the names for the other 3 titles, yay! :)

3. MikuHatsune

Home Page:
    well i just put your translations into the list. once you unlocked them we can still edit the list. anyway, did i hear it right that you are about to get all titles? o_O wow.. did you perfect all EXTREME songs already?

4. Koushiro3

Federal Employee
    Yeah, I perfected all extreme songs a while ago lol, also I just went through the hachune mini game credits 39 times, and nothing. Granted, I pressed Start to end it early each time, but I didn't get the title (I also tried backing out to main menu, nothing popped up, and no new title unlocked). I'll try again when I get home to NOT skip the credits and let it play through 39 times (probably going to take a VERY long time...) and see if that helps...

5. Suyo

Suyo Master of Unfortunate SAFEs
    Legendary Supporter

Website Maintenance, amateur Game Coder
    Home Page:
    http://www.greencouchgames.net
    I'm not 100% sure, but the only title I remember releating to 39 was the one which you get for getting 39 on any note rating in a song (39 COOLs or 39 FINEs or 39 SAFEs or...)

6. Koushiro3

Federal Employee
    Yeah that's a different title :P This one i'm assuming requires to sit through the hatchune miku staff roll 39 times... I tried pressing Start to skip through it 39 times, but that didn't seem to unlock the title after backing out to the main menu... now that I think about it, when I first tried to skip through the mini game staff roll to get the trophy, it didn't unlock until after I sat through it completely without skipping, so maybe it's really going to require you to sit through it 39 times... *shrug*

7. MikuHatsune

Home Page:
    This title is PS3 exclusive. And yes, you have to CLEAR the game 39 times.

8. Koushiro3

Federal Employee
    Now when you say CLEAR, can you just hit one piece of the credit for it to say "0.4%" and let the credits roll, or do you legitimately have to reach "100%" at least one time and get to the next stage? Because i've taken note that there's an infinite amount of stages, and it just keeps going until the credits finish, regardless of how many stages you go through in those 7min45sec (a rough estimate of how long the credits take to go through)...

Now, assuming that after I get to the 2nd stage and let the credits finish rolling through so I can officially "clear" the stage, it means that it would take somewhere around 5 hours roughly of sitting through the credits... *shrug*

What i'd like to know, is if it's possible to SKIP the credits (by pressing START) AFTER you reach 100% in the credits mini game "one time" (assuming that it's an actual "requirement" to reach 100% and get to the next stage), rather than sitting through the credits until they finish all the way through after completing one stage.

9. MikuHatsune

Home Page:
    I have no idea. I translated the description of the Japanese wiki. I'd just try to play the game 39 times normally. The game has some unlockables btw, so why not playing it normally?

10. Koushiro3

Federal Employee
    I guess for me it's the idea of sitting through the mini-game for 5 hours that seems a bit troublesome x_x Oh well, almost done with the titles, so might as well lol

Edit: Just confirmed that it doesn't unlock if you just get like 2% to initiate the mini game during the credits, apparently you HAVE to get 100% at least once, and have it go all the way through...