1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Arcade in USA

Discussion in 'Project DIVA Arcade & Arcade Future Tone' started by stratoside, Nov 10, 2014.

1. stratoside

stratoside Advanced Player

Is there any arcade in USA?
    maybe around the east coast area(VA)? lol

also does anyone know if you can actually buy the arcade itself from sega or something?

2. dorothy3242

dorothy3242 Advanced Player

There are a whopping 3 locations for Project Diva Arcade in the USA according to the Sega website: http://miku.sega.jp/arcade/en/location/ ... n_usa.html
    As far as I've tried to find one there don't seem to be any other Project Diva Arcade locations in the USA unless they're really well hidden.
    Or I'm bad at searching.
    Either one. Or both.
    But! While there aren't any locations that I know of, Project Diva Arcade machines do show up in anime convention gaming rooms sometimes.
    Whether you can actually buy a machine or not I unfortunately do not know.

3. stratoside

stratoside Advanced Player

yeah, i saw that 3 location thing at the official site... lol i live in virginia too far away for me

4. Shiggitay

Shiggitay Newbie Player

I know this thread is from 2014, but if you live in the US or Japan there's what's called Round1 Amusement Centers and they have AFT (Arcade Future Tone) machines for people to play. I just clicked the locations link Dorothy posted and there are DOZENS more than 3 now lol.