1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

AR Discussion

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA ƒ & Project DIVA F' started by chaoelite, May 26, 2012.

1. chaoelite

chaoelite I'll make you do the MikuMiku!

Since it has been announced let's talk about it like what else they might do with the technology or maybe what we would like them to do with it.
    I personally hope it allows us to make our own concerts in our own living quarters :)

2. Tsukasa117

Tsukasa117 Intermediate Player

Student
    That would be a likely application since at least from what we can gather from the screens you Vocaloid adapts to it surroundings to a degree or at least thats what appears to be the case with Miku sitting on the bed. I'd like to see the Diva Room take have an AR application but i wont hold my breath since the technology is fairly new and time will tell.

3. chaoelite

chaoelite I'll make you do the MikuMiku!

When you say Diva room are you wanting like a mini interactive diorama projection or you mean you want the vocaloid to act in your room like they do in the duva room? with the pictues that could be the case as you said with the bed.

4. Tsukasa117

Tsukasa117 Intermediate Player

Student
    Pretty much the second instance I doubt AR tech. is developed enough to do a well designed mini diorama, i of course could be wrong I've been pleasantly impressed with some of the AR game demos I've played Via PSN; one that comes to mind is a diving game that utilizes the AR cards that came with the Vita so the possibility is there.

5. Byron

Byron Welcome to DIVA!

yes, you are quite right.

6. OveReAction

OveReAction Global Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator