1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

Anything you don't like about F2 so far?

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd' started by Dyspnia, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Otase

Otase Advanced Player

Skins are useless in a game like this in my view,
    the bars must be shorter as most possible and well transparent like in first Diva F.

He is right that Normal is pretty much non-existent on some songs,
    for crist sake what the hell is up with the start on Heat Haze Days? lol that's a good example
    Envy Catwalk is also kinda crazy for a normal lol

2. chibakuroki

chibakuroki Intermediate Player

A SECOND YEAR HIGHSCHOOLER - UGH
    The fact that you can now get a SAFE from Star Notes.... no more Star Note spamming i guess

3. OveReAction

OveReAction Global Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I don't spam on star notes, you know. Ever.

4. Otase

Otase Advanced Player

After trying all songs on Hard i shall nominate Envy Catwalk as the hardest for me lol

5. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki
    Some songs on HARD have some mean spots....

6. Fatalystic

Fatalystic Welcome to DIVA!

^Like the second half of Kagerou Days's chance time? :x

I quite like the changes they've made to this game over the last, save for their insistence on placing those rapid note clusters of 3 to 4 notes in almost every Extreme chart. Yubikiri wasn't that bad (it actually felt challenging yet beatable), but Koufuku Anshin was a nightmare compared to its easier charts.

7. Henry

Henry 私は安全な嫌い.

Student
    The Farthest End(JK). No, it's Singapore.
    Hold, Release too. The CT requires you to be quick at switching notes. Same goes for the finishing(the 2nd TZ).

8. amazonstorm

amazonstorm Welcome to DIVA!

What I don't like, well, more like outright hate, is how insane the difficulty has gotten. Songs I did okay in on easy I simply cannot do on Normal! In fact, the Normal songs feel like Project Diva f's HARD songs!

9. AjidoMarujido

AjidoMarujido Newbie Player

One more thing I dislike is Karakuri Pierrot >.>

I like the song, I like the PV, I even like the note chart... The rhythm in the song just seems slightly off to me, to the point where it always gives me seemingly random "Safes" in certain parts of the song, it drives me crazy. >.<

10. Fatalystic

Fatalystic Welcome to DIVA!

^The tune is slightly whimsical, so the rhythm's a little odd, like Yumekui (which has a ragtime style).

11. Djaga

Djaga Intermediate Player

Physics teacher / Geophysics university student
    Strange, for me it's alright, seriously

I'll play 5 times in a row and see.

Apparently, people here doesn't like of fact that game has risen in difficulty...

12. Dyspnia

Dyspnia Retired cDLC Creator

University Student
    Being REALLY hard on Extreme is fine and being hard on Hard is fine too, but I think some people are just ticked that Normal (over the course of the past few games) has gotten a bit too hard to the point where it really shouldn't be on Normal. On Easy, the notes come about every 1/4 count max (usually), but on Normal the jump is very quick as sometimes you get to 1/16 notes that jump from x to o to right to left a bit too quickly for some players.

I recently had an experience with this kind of thing. I was on a bus for a competition with some random strangers and after talking to one guy a bit, I found out he's a Vocaloid fan and he literally said he's always wanted to play Project Diva. It was his lucky day as I grabbed the Vita out of my trip bag and let him play it. He first chose Easy on Romeo and Cinderella and said how he didn't like it because it was too easy and he wanted to go on a higher difficulty. No problem of course, so I put him on Normal... poor guy couldn't last through the first quarter of the song and just gave up and watched me play on Extreme. I've seen this happen a couple other times as well and it just really makes me sad that some people are stuck on the boring Easy difficulty.

13. Djaga

I read some of those commentaries abouth the Normal difficulty even for my colleagues that have played past versions. Even me noticed that.

But it isn't the end. There are Normal songs that is possible for a new player to pass (although someones will find difficulty and will play with Help Items...).

14. Roflcakes

Roflcakes Newbie Player

Like Dyspnia said, I don't mind if Hard or Extreme are harder than usual, because they ARE called Hard and Extreme. But Normal is something that almost anyone should at least be getting a Standard on, not failing it.

15. chibakuroki

chibakuroki Intermediate Player

A SECOND YEAR HIGHSCHOOLER - UGH
    But everybody has different skills right? I mean, some people can easily master a song with one or two retries, but some cannot. A good example is Saki Fujita, even the Miku herself can't complete Sakura no Ame on Normal, which i think is very easy to complete. But well, practice makes perfect.

16. Dyspnia

Dyspnia Retired cDLC Creator

University Student
    Well, assuming you've been playing for a while, any song on Normal should be easy for us. But most people who pick up the game for the first time can't play the Normal difficulty unlike most other rhythm games. I've seen people play DDR, Just Dance, Dance Central, etc on higher difficulties on their first try.

17. Kaon

Kaon シュープリーム

One more before I kill someone something.

Dancer Module is not in this game.
    Instead, Heart Hunter gets in. WHY IS THAT?? IT'S SUCH AN ICKY MODULE... :x

18. Otase

Otase Advanced Player

lol do you happen to know how you play Patty Game in Diva room? im still clueless where to get lol

19. trappycakes

trappycakes Big Debut

I play on the PS3 and my complaint is that when you hit the stars with analog it sometimes does it twice. I don't know if it's just me, but I've tried of different controllers and it still does it. I agree about the challange/help items, espcially on the PS3. Kagerou Days and Akatsuki Arrival are really crappy with the analog glitch. Len is my absolute favorite but I'm sad that all of his songs are either repeats or duos. Also, Luka didn't get a huge selection of outfits. They are mainly repeats.

20. Djaga

In game or whatever option menu, Options > フリップ感度調整 (slip feedback) > 低 (what means "short"). This option configure how your slip can be read and "short" will eliminate that "twice effect"

Well, go and test it. Gladly that i helped you.