1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

About downloading Dreamy theater 2nd

Discussion in 'Project DIVA 2nd & Project DIVA Dreamy Theater 2nd' started by Northernlightifly, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Northernlightifly

Northernlightifly Newbie Player

Hello!

First I want to inform that I'm new to these vocaloid game series (not the music but these rythm games) so I don't fully know everything so I'm still try to find more information that answers my question but this one I have now I can't find any answers to so I hope you guys will be able to help me! :)

So what I know about Dreamy theater 2nd is that it is exclusive for PS3 and can be downloaded from the shop on the PS3. But since that game is only released in Japan you need to create a japanese PSN account and get a japanese PSN card to pay the game. So that's what I understand so far.

Now after reading some threads here you apparently also need a PSP to connect to the game? Does it work with a PS vita?

I already own Project DIva f2nd (on PS3) which apparently need to play Dreamy theater. But now I read that you need to own the game on a PSP. Do I have to buy the game again for a PSP to be able to play Dreamy theater?

Thanks for reading and have a nice day :D

2. Walter-kun

Walter-kun Trophy Hunter Extraordinaire

It's possible to do it with a Vita using the digital copy of the game, but you can only play Dreamy Theater on the account that the PSP is tied to since like the Vita, the PSP also only supports one account at a time.

Details Here