1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

A little problem

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA MEGA39s / Mega Mix' started by Harhond, May 19, 2020.

1. Harhond

Harhond Welcome to DIVA!

Ok so I've just bought project diva mega mix for the Nintendo switch and I've ran into a some problems. The most obvious one being weird controls. For some reason the left joystick of the left joycon only goes down no matter which way I move the joystick and vise versa with the right joystick. The weird thing is is that I don't have this problem on any other game or scenario where this could happen. I really need some awnsers and maybe someone can help me because I have tried literally EVERYTHING. Even with the demo I don't have these problems so I know it must be the game. Thank you for reading.

2. LucasCampbell

LucasCampbell Welcome to DIVA!

im assuming you're unable to hit slider notes then?
    either way, i recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game.
    please reply with results! <3

3. Harhond

Harhond Welcome to DIVA!

Hey! Thx for the help and I've already talked to a Sega employee and he helped me get through the problem and fix it. Thx for the help tho!

LucasCampbell likes this.
  4. feliciam

feliciam Welcome to DIVA!

hi I know this was fronm a
    hi I know this was from a while ago, but do you remember what you did to solve this problem? this also happened to me