1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

A conflicting choice

Discussion in 'VOCALOID' started by Darksidehearts, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Darksidehearts

Darksidehearts A calm state of mind is proof of skill and mastery
    Staff Member

Assistant Psychology Prof. at USF
    I was browsing CDJapan today and noticed these two albums. I already put an order for another one last night and have enough money "$60" from my last paycheck to put money on my debit card and get one more CD until my next pay. I'm not entirely sure which one I should get though, they both appeal to me with their different items. Which one do you think I should get or do you think I should just put both on my credit card and worry about it later?

[​IMG]
    Shintai Sokutei (Jacket Illustration: guitar)
    - The biggest plus is that it comes with a poster and key-chain also I like most of the songs listed.

[​IMG]
    Re:Dial [CD+DVD] [Limited Pressing] 25 Left
    - Well the fact that it comes with a DVD is always great, "Tell your world" is on it and I like that song a lot. Also the idea of new songs along with older ones is always an interesting venture.

2. flipocrisy

flipocrisy Welcome to DIVA!

Home Page:
    http://www.flipocrisy.com
    Though I like watching the vids for the DVD bonus, I personally prefer the physical bonuses so for me the poster w strap (and am I reading description right regarding the mousepad?) would be my pick. Though definitely like the songs on the 2nd. If money isn't an issue you could always get both as not to have any potential regrets. Otherwise maybe you could settle for a regular edition on the 2nd. Dunno

3. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune ProjectDIVA.Wiki Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Home Page:
    https://www.projectdiva.wiki
    I'd choose the second one (but that's my personal choice) because I like the cover of it more.

4. Darksidehearts

Staff Member

You two aren't helping... >_<

Nah, just kidding. I appreciate your collective inputs on this one.

5. Daverost

Daverost Pro Player

I would do Re:Dial, but I'm a big kz/livetune fan.

That said, I do think that those straps for the first one are adorable.

6. Toadsili_T

Toadsili_T Newbie Player

Surely the reasonable choice here is to go for the album that you will get the most enjoyment out of? I mean, the extra little bonuses are always nice, but let's be honest here; will you actually make use of them other than adding them to part of the merchandise collection? Go for what you feel is better aligned with your tastes.

... Looking at the products, I see that Re:Dial has "Finder" on it, in addition to Weekender Girl and Tell Your World. Now you're tempting ME to get it. :P Alas, I'm torn over the price over a CD with so few songs on it; I prefer physical media any day, but the price just feels a tad too high. D:

7. Darksidehearts

Staff Member

You have a point there, at the end of the day I get what I'm going to receive the most pleasure out of. It's always nice to have bonus items and such but longevity out of the product is what makes it worth purchasing. Personally the first one appealed to me the most, the cover art and track listing is what had me sold the very moment I clicked on the page. I don't know, I just kind of had a feeling about that one in particular. It wasn't until I saw the other one that I began to question my decision.

I should really stop doing that, I'm never happy when I start second guessing my own actions and end up missing out on the enjoyment I could have had. While I like many of the songs on the second one and have been wanting an album with Finder on it for a while, I think I'll pass on this one and just wait until later. Thank you all for posting your suggestions, I really do appreciate your collective inputs my inquiry.
    - - - -

[Edit] February 22 2013 11:17PM EST
    I ordered the first one a few minutes ago, so in 1-3 weeks it should arrive. Once again I thank you for the your help ^_^