1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey there Guest! Take a look at this thread.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We adjusted the trophy points for posting in the International Forums to encourage non-english users to talk in their local language! Don't be shy! More information in this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have made an announcement regarding piracy in Edit Data threads, please read more in here.
    Dismiss Notice

Anime Chart [2016] Summer Animé Chart

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Darksidehearts, May 23, 2016.

1. As spring begins to wind down and we get ready for summer to approach; so does the next anime season. Not a lot on this list really strikes out to me personally but I’m sure there is something for everyone on here if you take a look! ^^

[​IMG]
    Please rememeber that I do not make these charts, I only share them with you guys!
    - - - -
    Chart created by Zana @ neregate.com
    The following websites were used as sources of information:
    Anime News Network
    Moon Phase
    My Anime List

2. For this Summer season, I will watch Shokugeki no Souma S2 (Food Wars) cause well who doesn't like FOOD uh? The characers are great and it's really funny.
    Maybe RELIFE, I heard good about the manga, hope the anime is as great then, and finally DANGANRONPA 3.

(Small reminder: please, only watch Danganronpa 3 if you have played DR1 & 2 on Steam or Vita... Not the anime adaptation of DR1 cause... It sucks.)