1. Hello Guest! Looking for Mods or help with Modding Mega Mix+ or Arcade Future Tone? There's a Discord for that: https://discord.gg/cvBVGDZ.
    Dismiss Notice

千本桜 EXTREME hints

Discussion in 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA ƒ & Project DIVA F' started by Maakun, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Maakun

Maakun Intermediate Player

Technical Support Representative
    I simply cannot do it because I don't understand the beat, it just seems like mindless mashing as fast as you can and I'm sure you all know the one part I'm talking about. Even if I use the recovery assist I STILL can't pass it because I fail because I just can't mash the button fast enough (it's almost as bad as Weekender Girl in terms of following a beat). Does anyone have any hints? I can't beat 10 star songs on Extreme but I can't beat this.

2. scarf

scarf Intermediate Player

I'm assuming your talking about the first technical zone. There is a definite rhythm the notes follow, and if you listen you can really hear it. Turning up the hit sound can help you understand the rhythm. Also you should just keep practicing! I recently got perfect on another song that I thought I would never beat because I just kept trying!

3. Japes

Japes Advanced Player

What I would recommend is looking up a youtube video of someone perfecting the song. If you download that video using some sort of youtube downloading service and put it into a video editor (any will do, I believe even the free ones such as Windows Movie Maker will work) and slow the timing down to 25 or 50%, then you can practice it at a slower speed. After memorizing the rhythm, speed it up and practice some more.

4. Magical39

Magical39 Pro Player

That's actually a nice option!
    --
    Since the EDIT mode allows to use more than 1/4 notes, you can also rebuild the difficult parts and practice that on edit mode until you are able to clear it (In older PD games this was not possible since it needs doubled bpm).

5. Xiphon

Xiphon Newbie Player

IT Technical Support
    Love this song. I can scrape an Excellent on this stage. I find the most difficult at the beginning.